Sixteen -♢Devil Beast♢

I opened my eyes and again, I was at the same place as the dream I had. The whole room was dark and I was covered in even more bruises.

I silently sobbed to myself thinking what is happening to me. Is this a dream or reality?

The door opened with a loud bang and the previous girl came in again. She still wore a mask on her face and her eyes were yellow.

I brought my knees to my chest and shivered in fear while trying to prevent eye contact with her.

"Tsk tsk tsk, is little Jina afraid of me?"

She walked towards me and bend down to my height as she squeeze my face to made me turn towards her.

I saw her eyes were now as dark as the night and it feels like a predatory gaze. I whimpered as her nails dugged into my skin and I felt some blood run down my cheeks.

"Why are you doing this?"

Tears fell from my eyes rapidly as I tried to speak up.

"I think I've already told you why."

"I have never even met you. What thing would I have taken away from you?"

She chuckled heartlessly and stared straight into my eyes. If looks could burn, I'd already be dust.

"B.T.S"

My eyes rounded in shock as those words came out of her mouth. She released me harshly, making the back of my head hit the wall with great force.

I cried out in pain from the impact as I struggled to look at her again.

"I don't understand. How could I have taken oppa from you?"

"BTS oppa? They don't deserve you piece of trash. It was okay to see you around Jungkook since he's your brother but seeing you with the other members makes me mad. Especially Jimin, he has fallen for you. He's in love with you! It must have been me! I've known them for 12 years and we used to be close friends. But I soon disappeared from them when you came along. I was hurt, abandoned and I suffered for 6 years, watching you take my place and have Jimin fall head over heels for you."

My mind wasn't processing anything as I stared at her dark red eyes, which held hate, rage and anger.

She's known oppa for 12 years? How come I don't know a thing about it? Oppa has never told me he knew a psychopath like her.

I muster up my courage and my voice to ask the one question I wanted to know.

"Who are you?"

I could feel her smirking under the mask as her red eyes changed back to her original crystal blue color.

She slowly took off her mask revealing her whole face. She looked unfamiliar like I've never seen her before. Her dark hair was straight which makes her face looked thinner.

She was clearly someone I have never met before but my brother must have.

"I'm Lee Sana, sister of Lee Hana."

My heartbeat quicken and I stared her in shock. She's Lee Hana's sister? The Lee Hana who bullied me and made my life miserable?

"Is your memory refreshed? That's right. I'm the sister of your biggest fear at school. But let me tell you one thing, if she's your fear, then I'm your nightmare."

She whispered the last part in the ear as I leaned away, scared of her being so close to me.

"I guess that's enough torture for you today. Bye bye, time for you to wake up."