Thirteen - ♢Bangtan Velvet♢

I stared at the customers who just entered the shop and I immediately smile.

It's Red Velvet unnie-duel! I stood up from my seat, immediately dragging Yoori with me and proceeded towards Red Velvet.

I stood in front of them and greeted them.

"Annyeong Unnie."

I sound like a child who just saw a big teddy bear.

Red Velvet Unnie gasped and attacked me with hugs. I feel so loved.

Once, oppa took us to their Music Bank live performance during their I Need U comeback. They gave us backstage passes so that we could go see them.

Yoori and I were searching for oppa's room when we bumped into Red Velvet. I gasped when I saw them and jumped up and down.

I asked for their autograph and a photo which they kindly gave me. They also helped us find our oppa's room.

From then on, Unnie and I keep in touch since I'm Jungkookie oppa's dongsaeng and Yoori is Suga oppa's dongsaeng.

We lost contact these days, due to our graduation and Unnie's comeback. I'm so glad to see them now.

"Unnie, kaja. (Come) You can sit with us."

I dragged them towards our table and introduced my oppas to them.

"Oppa! Look who I met."

They all turned towards Red Velvet and immediately stood up.

"2, 3, bang, tan! Annyeongsaeyo Bangtan Sonyeondan imida."

"2, 3, happiness! Annyeongsaeyo Red Velvet imida."

Unnie duel took their place between BTS oppas because I forced them to.

I placed Irene Unnie between V oppa and Jungkookie oppa while I placed Yeri Unnie, beside Jungkookie Oppa and beside her is Joy Unnie.

I made Wendy Unnie sit between Suga oppa and Yoori and lastly I asked Seulgi Unnie to sit beside Jimin oppa.

I'm a genius. I am a hardcore Bangtan Velvet shipper.

Everyone chuckled and I turned to them with a 'what's so funny' face.

"We know that you're a hardcore Bangtan Velvet shipper Jina ssi."

Joy unnie told me while laughing. I immediately then cover my mouth.

"I said that out loud?"

I turned towards Yoori and she slowly nodded while laughing.

I grinned and scratched the back of my head.

"So oppa duel, unnie duel, are you friendly with each other?"

"Well, Yeri and Joy are friendly with all of them. While the rest of us just know we they exist."

Seulgi Unnie explained to me while I tried to stifle my laugh. They only know they exist.

"I see. Then let me do the introductions for you Unnie."

They all smiled and nodded towards me while Bangtan was shifting nervously. I laughed evilly in my head.

I started by pointing towards my oppa who was sitting in front of me.

"This would be Jeon Jungkook aka my oppa, the maknae of BTS. Of course my number one bias in BTS. Jungri, which is Jungkook oppa and Yeri unnie's name combined, is the top one on my shipping list in BangtanVelvet."

I smiled while gesturing towards Yeri Unnie. I saw the both of them blushed while everyone teased them.

OMG, Unnie blushed!! That means she must like him also. Jungri feels!!