Ten - ♢Fire Reaction♢

"Ready Yoori?"

"Ready."

I switched on the speaker which was attached to my phone and played BTS's Fire.

When the tune came in, Yoori and I stayed in position and started dancing. Oppa's group had their comeback for Hwa Ya Yeon Hwa Young Forever.

I listened, watched and downloaded the video the moment it was released. I cried and fangirl for the whole night after watching it.

Jungkook oppa had to literally force me to sleep because I was too addicted to their song that I didn't want to stop it.

We learned the choreography from Oppa himself and now, we are going to record and make a dance cover.

We will post it on instagram like we used to, and also post it on Youtube. Our youtube page is called MagNant.

Because we want the people to be attracted to our videos like a magnet and give us so much love.

Sometimes I wish that an agency would cast us after seeing our videos. I do have much hope in myself to become an idol.

Mom and Dad always encouraged me to follow my dreams and they are always supportive of my dreams of following my oppa's step.

I want to succeed in life by doing something I love to do which is dancing and singing.

"And done!"

I stopped the recording and immediately lay down on the floor. We used the practice room we had in our apartment which was filled with mirrors.

I re-watched the video and it seemed to come out pretty well. We both wore matching clothes which was a white T-shirt with black shorts along with black converse.

"Woo~"

Someone shouted and it was followed by applause.

"Wow! I never knew you guys were quick learners. Kudae jal haesseo! (You did great)"

Jhope oppa gave us a thumbs up and entered the room, followed by the other BTS oppas.

"Oppa-duel, were you all watching us the whole time?"

Yoori asked in shock and slowly they all nodded their head.

"Wae?? (Why??) It was embarrassing!!"

She covered her face with her palms and everyone chuckled at her reaction.

"Yoori-ah, I'll post this after I take a bath ok?"

I saw her nod without removing her palms away from her face. I laughed inwardly and just shook my head.

I excused myself from the room and immediately went upstairs to my room to take a nice long refreshing bath.

-------------------------------

I descended down the stairs with a towel in my hand which was drying my hair.

I really hate the sticky and slimy feeling of my hair when it's sweaty so I washed my hair. Now it's refreshing.

I reached the living room and saw everyone sitting there and watching TV. Yoori also had a change of clothes which means she must have finished taking a bath.

I squeezed in between Jin and Suga oppa because they are the oldest so, hopefully they would be less noisy.

"Jina, have you posted the video?"

"I'm going to do it now."

I firstly went to my instagram and posted the chorus part of our dance cover since it doesn't allow the whole video.