Fourteen - ♢Nightmare♢

"Congratulations Oppa."

I was now in my room with Kookie oppa while the rest of the BTS oppa were sprawled up in the living room because they were tired.

Yoori said she had drained all her energy today after shopping for many clothes which even made her dizzy.

Now, she's in her room maybe passed out from using too much energy and filling them up too much from eating.

Red Velvet Unnie had to go back to their dorm because they have a tight schedule tomorrow so they couldn't stay with us longer.

The only ones who were not tired would be Oppa and I. We are the Jeons, we are always hyperactive. It has its pros and cons.

"Komawo Jina. (Thank You Jina.) I couldn't have the courage without your help."

"Kwenchana. (It's alright.) I'm a big Jungri fan after all."

I did a peace sign with both hands while doing a cute aegyo for him.

He chuckled and messed my hair while I just smiled and stayed still.

Many other girls would complain like 'Oppa! You messed my hair.' or 'Oppa! I'm not a kid.'

But no, I like it when my oppa treats me like a kid. It makes me feel special that he has extra care for me.

He started to neatly tidy up my hair and brushed his fingers through my short hair. He lightly rubbed the side of my head, almost like how an owner would pet his cat.

"Oppa what's wrong?"

He just smiled at me while scooting closer to me, embracing me in a warm hug. I was confused, but nonetheless I returned the hug and breathe in my own oppa's smell.

He still uses the perfume I bought for him. Hasn't it gone yet? I'm pretty sure I bought it for him almost a year ago.

"Done smelling me yet Jina?"

I immediately stopped sniffing and chuckled nervously.

"Mianhè. (Sorry.) You know how much I love your scent oppa and you still wear the perfume I got you?"

"The one you got me is empty now so I bought the exact same one again, knowing you love this smell so much."

I laughed and continued to bury my face into his chest.

"Oppa, wae gurae? (What's wrong?) You seem sad."

"Ani. (No.) I just miss spending some quality time with you that's all Jina. I know I haven't been a great big brother to you these days, but I promise you I'll be better from now on."

I pulled away slowly from the hug and stared at him, thinking why he would say that.

"Oppa, why are you saying that? You've been a great brother to me. Why would you think otherwise? You're scaring me oppa, is there really something wrong?"

"Ani, there's nothing wrong. Go to sleep, it's pass your bedtime."

He let go of me and made me lay down on the bed while he placed the blanket over me.

He kissed my forehead and wished me a goodnight and left the room after switching off the lights.

After he left, I saw my phone screen light up, which was the only bright thing in this dark room.

I stretched my arms out to my phone on my nightstand and swiftly entered my password to see what message I got.

You won't be experiencing his brotherly hugs anymore, since he thinks that you're not worth giving it to. So you better stay away from him.
- Unknown