Nine - ♢Figuring It Out♢

I heard many voices around me and it seemed to be disturbing my sleep.

"How did Jimin get here?"

"Lol, who cares? They look adorable."

"I'm saving this picture."

I groaned and turned to the other side trying to hug my bolster case.

For some reason my bolster case has a smooth texture and it's warm. But the top of it is fluffy, like I'm touching hair.

I heard it chuckling beside me and pulled me closer. Wait a minute, bolster case don't have hands.

I tried to pry open my eyes since I was still tired. I finally opened my eyes and blinked several times for my vision to clear.

When it did, I was greeted by a hot guy with black hair and a gorgeous eye smile.

Only then did reality hit me, it was Jimin!!

I gasped and immediately back away which resulted in me falling down from my bed with great force.

I fell flat on my butt and the impact was totally hard. I didn't even get up because I was too tired, so I just laid there waiting for the pain to subside.

"Jina-ah, kwenchana?"

I looked up to see a pair of dark eyes who was offering me a hand for me to stand.

"Kwenchana V oppa, I'll lay down here till the pain is gone."

He just shrugged and sat on my bed. I let out a huff and spread my arms and legs wide. I must look like a big 'X' right now.

"Jeon Jina!"

The familiar stern tone came from no other than my oppa who was standing in front of my bed, along with the rest of them.

"Ohh, oppa. Good Morning~"

I gave him a sweet smile and continued lying down on the floor. For some reasons, it's more comfortable than the bed.

"Don't you Good Morning me. Tell me right now, why you were in the same bed with Jimin hyung?"

I groaned and sat up from laying down on the ground and turned to look at him.

"Nado molla oppa. (I don't know too oppa.) All I know is that last night I couldn't sleep due to the movie SOMEONE made me watch."

I emphasized the word 'someone' and glared at Yoori, who put her hands up in defence.

I sighed and continued telling oppa what I remembered.

"I tried to force myself to sleep but it was no use. Then Jimin oppa texted me saying that he'll help me fall asleep. I let him enter my room and he sung a song for me until I fell asleep. After that I don't know anything."

Now he turned towards Jimin oppa who was sitting on my bed, with his back leaning on the head rest.

"Now let's hear Jimin hyung's point of view."

"You know your sister has a good memory when it comes to ghost. She fell asleep after I finished singing a song. I was going to leave and let her sleep but she started clutching my shirt. There was cold sweats on her forehead and she was shaking. She must have been having a nightmare so I laid down beside her and held her hand, trying to whisper sweet things to her so that she could relax. It took me a while though, she must have been pretty scared. When I noticed her breathe evenly and her grip on my shirt loosen, I eventually fell asleep. So that's how we end up in the same bed."

Jimin oppa explained casually and my face immediately heated up when he said that he laid down beside me to make me relax.

I stood up from the floor quickly, which earned all the stares from everyone in my room.

"I-I'm going to freshen up so you guys just go downstairs and eat breakfast or something. I'll be down soon."

I quickly entered the bathroom and covered my face with my palms while I looked at the mirror.

My face is so red. Did they see my burning face? Ottokhe?? I just embarrassed myself.

-----------------------------------

"Did you see how red her face was when Jiminie explained about the incident?"

"She must have been so flustered."

Suga hyung and Jin hyung were in the kitchen having a cup of coffee while talking about the incident a while ago.

I was still a little furious while thinking back to how Jimin hyung was cuddling my dongsaeng on the same bed.

Hogsi (Perhaps), Jimin hyung likes her?

Ani (No). I must be wrong. If Jimin hyung likes her, he would tell me. But though, he might think it's weird to tell me that he likes my dongsaeng. My dongsaeng is irresistible just like me.

I should stop praising myself or else everyone will laugh at me.

"Annyeong. (Hey)"

Jina entered the kitchen and sat down on the dining table. Then Jimin hyung entered at the same moment.

He gave Jina a smile and messed her hair. Well, that looks like clue number one.

He then asked her if she wanted coffee. Okay, that's another clue.

Jina nodded her head while refusing to meet eye contact with anyone.

Jimin hyung placed a cup of coffee in front of her and left after giving her cheeks a sqeeze. Now, that's three clues in a row.

Yep, Jimin hyung definitely likes my dongsaeng.

*Flashback*
(When BTS hasn't debuted and they were still trainess.)

I walked into my room and saw Jimin hyung sitting on his bed, scrolling through his phone.

"Hyung!"

"Bwo? (What?)"

"Hyung why don't you ever had a girlfriend?"

"Because I don't have anyone I like."

"Aish, hyung~ there must be someone you like."

"Maybe, but I haven't found her yet."

"Then hyung if you found her, you better tell me."

"Naega wae? (Why should I?)"

"I want to know what kind of girls hyung would like because ever since we've known each other, not once did you ever said you were interested in a girl. If that day ever comes, I want to see what kind of girl changed my hyung's mind."

He chuckled and shaked his head.

"It would be weird to just blurt out that I like someone."

"No, it's not. You can tell me anything."

"Arrasso, but, I won't tell you. You have to figure it out yourself."

"Bwo?? (What?) How am I suppose to do that?"

He smiled and looked down at his hands.

"If I had someone I liked, I would always smile whenever I see her, whether it was to myself or to her. I would do sweet things for her such as, make something she could drink or eat. And lastly I would always show physical attraction towards her."

"Wow~ well hyung, I'm going to keep an eye out for every of those clues. I will figure out the girl you like one day."

He smiled and lightly messed my hair.

"Sure, you will."

*End of Flashback*

I finally figure it out hyung. I'm so happy, that you have found the first girl you had ever liked.