Fifteen - ♢Her Trauma♢

Jina had been silent ever since she woke up.

This morning I went into her room because Jin hyung tells me to go wake her up for breakfast.

I knocked before entering her room, but since I didn't heard any response, I figured she was still asleep.

I slowly opened the door and peeped my head in to see that she was still on the bed with her eyes closed.

I fully entered her room and lightly closed the door so that it wouldn't make a sound.

I walked towards the side of her bed and saw that she was shaking in her sleep. Was it too cold?

I placed my hand on her hand and it was freezing. I thought she was down with a fever so I tried checking her temperature.

I placed the back of my palm against her forehead and I immediately felt cold sweats on it.

I wiped them with a tissue from her table and she couldn't stop shaking. Then seconds later, she started whimpering and I could hear light sobs.

She was crying. I panicked because she must be having a bad dream.

I tried shaking her and calling out her names many times.

"Jina, Jina, JINA!"

Only then she opened her eyes. I sighed out in relief and stared at her, hoping she's okay.

Suddenly, she looked at herself and around the room. I stared at her confused but she just sighed in relief.

"Jina, kwenchana? (Are you alright?) I've been trying to wake you up because you kept crying and shaking. Did you had a bad dream?"

She didn't replied me but suddenly hugged me tight and refused to let go. I was quite confused but I slowly circled my hands around her waist.

I slowly patted her back as she cried into my chest. I whisper sweet things to her so that she can calm down. What exaclty did she dream of?

We're now in the dining room having lunch and it was awkwardly silent. No one said a word and just stared at Jina.

"I'm done."

Her voice was merely a whisper as she slowly stood up, placed her dishes in the sink and slowly went upstairs to her room.

Everyone looked at her and the last thing we heard was the closing of a door which would be Jina's room.

"What's wrong with Jina? She looked lifeless."

V hyung nudged me and I just shook my head, not knowing the answer to that question.

"I'll go check on her."

Yoori stood up and walked towards Jina's room while I sat there thinking about this morning.

Was it because of the dream she had?

----------------------------------

I sat on my bed as I hugged my knees. The flashbacks of the dream still lingered in my head and I felt scared everytime I think of it.

And the voice of that girl kept on repeating in my head.

Awwn~ is our little Jina scared?

Why I'm doing this?

Because you took something that I should have received. You're nothing but someone they pity on. I should be in your place, I'm better than you. You're nothing but a piece of trash.

What she should have received? I have never even met her. What was the thing that I took from her?

Many questions lingered in my head and I just wanted the scream.

"Then scream all you want Jina."

I heard her voice again and I looked around in my room to see no one.

"Who are you?"

I whispered as my hands started shaking again. I pressed my palms together trying to stay calm but it was impossible.

"I'm someone much better than you. Jina~ you're nothing but a piece of trash."

Her voice echo throughout the room and I shook my head while covering my ears.

"NO! STOP!"

I screamed and tried to block her voice but it keeps echoing in my head.

I felt someone sat in front of me, hoding me and shaking me but I couldn't feel it nor couldn't see who it was.

"Piece of trash."

That voice in my head continued to echo and I closed my eyes and screamed, trying to get away from it.

"STOP IT!!"

I saw a few more people came in but I couldn't see them. I started to feel dizzy and before I knew it, everything went black.

----------------------------------

I walked upstairs to Jina's room, hoping to comfort her because she has been silent the whole day, which was not like her.

I tried knocking on the door but heard no response. I tried again and also no response.

I tried calling out her name but she didn't say anything back. So, I tried turning the handle and thankfully it's not locked.

I slowly went inside and immediately she screamed.

"NO! STOP!"

I jumped from fright and I opened the door fully to see her sitting on the bed with her knees curled into her chest and her hands on her ears.

I ran towards her and immediately shake her while calling out her name, trying to snap her out of it.

"STOP IT!!"

She closed her eyes and screamed which must have caught the attention of everyone downstairs.

They all rushed into Jina room and saw her curled up like a ball, shaking and fearing something.

I called out her name a few times and now Jimin oppa was beside me trying to calm her.

But them she went limp and fainted.

"Jina! Jina!"

I shouted her name while slapping her gently on the cheeks. She didn't wake up and Jimin oppa suddenly bend down.

"Get her on my back. She needs to go to the hospital. Jin hyung, get the car!"

Jin oppa immediately rushed out as I placed Jina carefully on Jimin oppa's back.

He carried her to the car with Jungkook oppa's and my help. I rode along with Jin oppa, Jimin and Jungkook while the others hailed the taxi.

We rushed quickly to the hospital as I held Jina's hand with cold tears falling from my eyes.

Please be okay Jina.