Five - ♢Meeting Him♢

"Bring out your best meals. Impress me Eric."

The guy whom I presume is Eric, the manager of this restaurant, bowed and then left to go into the kitchen.

"Wow, I'm impressed. Our funny Doyoung looked so serious when he was ordering that manager."

Yoori whispered in my ear and I laughed and agreed with her.

"What's so funny Jina?"

Taeil asked me and I just shook my head and smiled at them.

We're now waiting for BTS and our meal. I decided to switch on my phone and scroll through my instagram.

I usually post dance covers amd song covers together with Yoori. Both of us use the same accounts and we can post anything, anytime we want.

I read the comments on my latest video which is the song cover of the short version of BTS's Epilogue - Forever Young.

Yoori and I did the cover as soon as the song came out. While watching that video, tears were brimming my eyes and I cried.

I knew it's my brother's group, but I'm really a hardcore fan of them. Yoori did V, Jin, and Rap Monster's part while I did Jungkook, Jimin and Jhope's part. As for her brother, Suga's part, we did it together.

There was already over 30k likes and over 200 comments. I decided to reply to them since Yoori replied the last video. We take turns in thanking them.

"2, 3, Bang Tan! Annyeongsaeyo, Bangtan Seonyeondan imida."

I locked my phone and turned towards them, giving them a smile.

"Oh, wasso? (You've arrived?)"

I asked and they just casually walked around the long table to find their seats.

We rented a VVIP room since Doyoung and Taeil are owners we get a long table.

"But why did you use your usual intoduction? We know who you are."

Yoori stated as a matter of factly and they just shrugged while motioning to the leader.

"We just follow what leader-nim does. We're quick to react whenever he starts saying 2,3."

Jin, the most handsome visual said while drinking his glass of water.

"So what's for lunch?"

Jungkook oppa who was sitting right beside me asked.

"Molla. (I don't know) You'll see when it arrives."

I answered in a boring tone and drank my glass of water, ignoring the stare I was getting from everyone.

"Jina-ah, are you still mad?"

I harshly put down my glass of water and stood up.

"I have to go to the ladies room. I'll be back in a minute."

I quickly avoided Jungkook's question and walked out the room and tried to find the restroom.

------------------------------

"Well, that was awkward."

I commented when I saw Jina walked out of the room.

"Jungkook oppa don't worry. She'll forgive you over time. In the meantime, Suga oppa!"

I shouted and turned to my brother who was sitting beside me.

"Ya, Yoori! I'm right here. No need to shout."

"Yea yea whatever. Taeil oppa, do you think we'll be allowed to use that piano for a while?"

"Of course, why do you ask?"