Twenty Three - ♢Promise Still Kept♢

Here I am, at the top of Namsam Tower, sitting and thinking of how cruel, life has been for me.

I didn't get to fulfil my dream as an idol because I ran away from my fear and waste 4 years of my life hiding from my loved ones.

I couldn't spend my life with the one I love, like a girl my age would. I would be 23 now if I was human, but I'm a vampire and we don't age.

The person I truly and deeply love, can no longer be mines anymore. He's bonded to someone else, and that someone else be my enemy.

Life is such a bundle of dreams that didn't came true for me. I wonder, if it'll all be better if I never existed?

Maybe, if I die now, I'll move to a better place where I'll enjoy my life and I wouldn't be in pain.

With that thought in my mind, I slowly stood up and walked towards the edge of the building, with tears brimming down my face.

Vampires can't die how humans do, normally falling off the building wouldn't even hurt to us.

But it'll kill you if not only you're hurt physically but also emotionally and mentally. I'm an emotional wreck right now.

My brain and heart have been experiencing a lot of pain and now, all the vampire blood in my body has calmed down, making it shift into human blood.

I feel weak and I don't want to live anymore. I stood at the edge and looked down on the pavement with people or couples happily walking and enjoying their lives.

I'll experience that one day, maybe in the afterlife. I closed my eyes and lightly smile. This is the end for me then, I was never brave, just a coward.

I leaned my body forward and I felt the air blowing against me as I tried my best to prevent myself from flashing somewhere.

For once, I felt like all the worries in my head had disappeared and now I'm flying down the tall building ready to meet my ends.

I let the tear fall up from my eyes and spread my hands apart while looking at the night sky which I wish to be at after this.

I could feel that the ground was near so I closed my eyes and waited for the impact to come.

But instead, I felt a body on top of me. The body wrapped its hand on me and flashed me somewhere.

I opened my eyes again and saw that I was on top of Namsam Tower again, being held tight by someone who didn't want to let go.

The person has his hand wrapped around me protectively and his face was on the crook of my neck. His hair color was black and his face was hidden on my neck.

"Hajima, jebal. (Don't, please.) Don't kill yourself. I can't live without you. Please Jina."

My eyes widen in realization to the familiar voice.

"J-Jimin?"

He looked up and met my eyes. His eyes were filled with tears and I stared at him to see pain and hurt in it.

My eyes began to water as I stare at the love of my life tearing up in front of me and holding me tight, preventing himself to let go.

"How did you? Why did you save me?"

"Why would you do that? Jina, why? How could you think of leaving them? Leaving me?"

"The same way you did when you bonded with her. Tell me Jimin, how did you think I would take it when you bonded with her?"

"I did it to protect you, Jina! I didn't do it because I love her but because I love you. I may have bonded with her, but I still love you. I did it so that she could stay away from you. I don't want anything to happen to you so I agreed on bonding with her. Trust me Jina, I promised myself that day that I'll do everything in my power to erase this bond if I ever saw you again. And now, I mean it. I'll do everything to erase her name and put yours instead. Trust me Jina, we'll get through this, so please, don't ever think about doing that ever again. Don't ever leave me. My promise to you is still being kept, just it's not possible to notice."

His hands around me became tighter as he pulled me impossibly closer to him. Tears continued to rapidly fall down my face as I cried helplessly in his arms.

"I still love you Jimin. Just seeing you being hers kill me. I don't want you to be with the person that made me ran away and hide from you."

I managed to speak between sobs and I buried my face into his chest and embrace his warmth.

"Arayo, Jina. (I know, Jina.) Remember" he lifted me by my chin and made me look at him, "I still love you. You and I will be bonded soon and the bond between Sana and I will be broken. We'll do it together Jina. I promise you and I love you."

He held my face by my chin and leaned in closer closing the gap between us. I immediately respond to his kiss.

I wrapped my hands around his neck and he pulled me closer again, bringing our bodies close to each other.

I love him. I love him so much and he loves me too. I'll do everything it takes to bring Lee Sana down and break Jimin away from her bond.

----------------------------------------

"Kaja~ (let's go)"

I smiled and nodded towards Jimin who held out his hand for me to hold.

I gladly took it and he immediately flashed us back to the apartment, well, the outside of the apartment because we didn't want them to have a heart attack.

While we were about to open the door, we were stopped by the loud laughter which came from inside the room.

I turned towards Jimin which he simply shrugged. I opened the door to see all the oppas on the floor laughing their heads off.

"Wow, you guys are worried about me. I'm so touched."

I said sarcastically which made them all stopped laughing.

"Jina?"

I heard three familiar voice call my name simultaneously and I turned to my right to see Doyoung, Taeil and Yoori.

They have shock evident on their face while I scratched the back of my neck and smiled sheepishly towards them.

"Surpirse?"

It came out as a question and they immediately flashed around me and gave me a tight bear hug.

"OMG! Can't....... breathe...."

I gasped my breath when they let go of me because I lost my breath for a second there.

"We missed you so much."

Doyoung and Taeil hugged me together, this time softly. I smiled when I felt the warmness of their hugs.

"How dare you leave us with nothing but a letter?! You know how hurt I was?! My own bestfriend left for 4 years without telling me where and her brother doesn't spit it out."

Yoori hit me on the arm continuosly while tears fell down her cheeks. If I was still human, it would have hurt.

"Mianhè Yoori. (I'm sorry Yoori.) But I'm back now-" I smiled towards her and opened my arms wide for her initiating a hug which she sniffles at, "-for good."

I finished my sentence and she immediately beamed and crashed me into a hug. I miss my bestfriend so much.

"GROUP HUG!!"

I heard the loud voice of Jhope oppa and the next thing I felt was another 9 pairs of arms wrapped around us in a group hug.

Yoori and I giggled while being squeezed in the middle by 9 strong vampire guys.

I really missed them. They never changed. That's what I liked about them.