Thirty Two - ♢No Holding Back♢

"Ready Unnie?"

"Ready."

Joy Unnie smiled at me and I turned the other side where V oppa was standing.

"Ready oppa?"

He gave me a thumbs up and I just nodded in acknowledgement.

"V-ah, don't hurt yourself. Joy you too!"

Irene Unnie shouted from behind me and I chuckled when V oppa blew a fly kiss at her.

"Alright, start!"

The moment I shouted, Joy Unnie flashed beside V oppa and kicked him on the back.

V oppa flew far but he immediately stabled himself and quickly flashed back towards her.

But Joy Unnie was quick and flashed away when V oppa appeared.

Joy Unnie disappear and he search around to find for her.

"Taehyung! She's above you."

Jimin oppa shouted and when V oppa shouted, Joy Unnie has already summoned her element of wind and used it on V oppa.

I guess that settled who won this match.

V oppa got many bruises so I gave him the healing potion. I had it installed for these trainings since I don't like seeing anyone holding back against each other.

"You did great Joy."

V oppa complimented Joy and she just high fived him. Next up was Irene Unnie and Namjoon Oppa.

"Hyung! Don't you dare bruise her!"

V oppa shouted from behind me and Namjoon oppa just shrugged.

"I'm the god of destruction, I can't help it."

I smiled at the both of them and soon their match started.

----------------------------------

"I guess Yeri Unnie won this round."

I helped Suga oppa up and high-fived Yeri Unnie.

"We lost to girls."

All the boys put their head down in shame and we all laughed at them.

V oppa lost to Joy Unnie. Namjoon oppa lost to Irene Unnie. Jin oppa lost to Seulgi Unnie. Suga oppa lost to Yeri Unnie and lastly Kookie oppa lost to Wendy Unnie.

I couldn't believe that my own oppa lost to Wendy Unnie.

"Don't be sad. This shows that the Unnies are progressing. They'll be able to defeat Lee Sana."

I gave them all comforting smiles and they all nodded and sat down on the snow. We're now at Jeju-do mountains where our fight would take place.

Tomorrow is the day. We're training right now to defeat that one and only bitch.

"Is it my turn now?"

Yoori asked me and walked up beside me while I thought of who could challenge her.

"Hobi oppa! You're next."

He smiled and stood up, taking his place. I nodded Yoori towards his direction and she smirked playfully at me.

"This would be fun."

She commented and walked the opposite direction of Hobi oppa.

Hobi oppa was quite shocked to see Yoori standing in front of him and she just waved at him.

"Start!"

Yoori disappeared in a flash and re-appeared behind Hobi oppa.

She grabbed his hands and pinned him onto the ground with her on top, making him unable to move.

"I win." She smirked and immediately leaned in and placed her lips on his.

"Wooo~"

Everyome behind me hollered while I was the only one dumbfounded. Yoori is kissing Hobi oppa.

"They've been dating for 3 years now Jina. Hoseok confessed to her, one year after you left."

Jimin stood beside me while smiling as his hyung was defeated and earned a kiss from Yoori.

"Kudae? (Really?) Why didn't she tell me?"

Jimin simply shrugged and I turned back towards the couple who stood up and walked back to us.

"Is it my turn yet?"

Jimin asked me and I smirked without letting him see.

"Yea, go take your place."

He smiled and walked towards the place where Hobi oppa once stood.

"Ya, Jimin! Who you challenging?" Namjoon oppa asked.

"Fighting hyung." V and Kookie oppa cheered him.

"Try your best." Jin and Suga oppa gave a thumbs up at him.

"Don't be like me." Hobi oppa commented which made all of us laugh.

"Who's he fighting Jina?"

Yoori asked me and the Red Velvet Unnies were also interested, including the other oppas.

I smirked and walked towards the place opposite of Jimin. I looked at Jimin who has a confused face on.

"Me." I replied shortly, which made Jimin's eyes widened.

"You're challenging Jina?!" Namjoon oppa exclaimed.

"Hyung, don't break anything." V and Kookie oppa shouted.

"He's doomed." Jin and Suga oppa gave a sympathetic look towards Jimin.

"You'll be worse than me Jimin-ah." Hobi oppa spoke towards Jimin, which made him glare at Hobi oppa.

"Go easy on him Jina."

Red Velvet Unnie told me while I just nodded and looked towards Jimin who was sweating.

I chuckled to myself seeing him nervous. I flashed in front of him, which made him freeze and the others to hold their breaths.

I smiled at him, which made him gulp visibly. I chuckled and pulled him by his collar and kissed him.

He was quite shock to what he should do, but I pulled away before he could respond.

"Just a little energy to pump you up. No holding back, remember?"

I let go of him and flashed back to my position. I saw the ends of his lips twitch into a smile and he blew me another fly kiss.

Yoori stood and looked at the both of us.

"Ready. Start!"

I smiled to myself and we both started the duel.