Chpter 15 - Alone Again

Sorry for the filler chapter but I promise that it'll get better

Enjoy J :) <3

Chapter 15 – Alone Again

-Samson-

Thursday’s were an awful day anyway but to top it off I had lost my girlfriend and my best friend and now it felt like I had no one. When I walked through the school gates I saw Dylan walking towards the playground surrounded by girls and Brooklyn being dropped off by someone I guessed was her brother, it’s as if the world is trying to make me hate myself.

It was a slow morning, without Dylan to talk to in lessons I was forced to actually listen to the teachers. Which, by the way, is the most boring thing in the world and how other people can do it is beyond me. But to add salt to my already bleeding and painful wounds he insisted on talking about Brooklyn at the top of his voice because he knew it would piss me off, I had half a mind to just go up to him and punch him round the face. But he I remembered that doing that would not at all benefit my efforts with Brooklyn.

Since we broke up I’ve had this sudden rush of feelings for her, the internet (yes I researched it because I had nothing better to do when I got home last night) said that it was because we always want what we can’t have and so because up until Monday I could have had her at the click of my fingers I didn’t want her, however I can’t help but think it’s something more than that.

I spent break walking around the school on my own, don’t get me wrong I do have other friends but I just wanted to be alone for once. Every so often I would walk past Dylan and Brooklyn looking very cosy and couldn’t believe what I'd just worked out: Dylan had made me break up with Brook so that he could play the ‘shoulder to cry on’ card and then get into her pants, how dare he. This was it, I'd caught his attention and he was coming over towards me with that angry look that I'd only seen a few times in our four years of friendship.

“What do you want Samson?” he almost shouted at me even though there were only about two feet between us.

“Well, I've just worked out what you’re doing here.” I replied, trying to keep my voice as calm as possible while my insides were screaming at him.

“Yeah, so why am I here the mystic meg?” Calling me a girl’s name, classic, but right then I really couldn’t be bothered to reply to that comeback.

“You wanted me to break up with Brook so that you could get with her!” I shouted, so loudly in fact that some poor little year 7 walking past jumped a foot in the air and a load of year 10 girls sitting down next to where we were standing turned around and stared. Dylan and I both gave them a ‘what are you looking at’ look in unison and they carried on giggling amongst themselves.

“What?” he whispered, even though I could tell he wanted to shout in my face. “You’ve got to be kidding me? She’s just a mate and you’re just an idiot. I'm not going to talk to you anymore, this conversation is over.” He said that and walked away. I just stood there in aw for a moment before walking away myself.

~*~

The end of the day had finally come and I couldn’t wait to get out of the school go home and get into the gym at the back of the garden but there was something holing me up, there was a big group of both girls and boys crowning around something in the car park, I couldn’t see it for the backs of people’s heads. I walked towards the big crowd and as I did Brooklyn ran past me and managed to squeeze her beautifully formed body through the gaps and into the midst of the group. When I got closer I noticed that there was a car sat in the middle of the crowd but not just any car, it was a bright yellow Lamborghini Murcielago, and I couldn’t believe my eyes, a proper sports car in my school. I moved right to the front of the crowd and just as I did I saw the passage side window slide gracefully down and the silhouette of a perfectly defended jaw line.

“Brook you out there?” The silhouette spook and I noticed who it was, Rider was a boy who used to go to Berk and he was my mentor in my first year.

“Yeah I'm here Rider.” Brooklyn’s soft voice called out over the excited conversations between boys about the car and girls about whom the mysterious Rider was and why he was looking for Brook. Brooklyn came back into my view again and climbed elegantly into the now open door of the car. The door shut and I couldn’t help but wonder 2 things 1 what Brooklyn was doing getting into Rider’s car and 2 how did rider get a Lamborghini Murcielago?