"I-uh was wondering if you'd want to go out tonight? Like on a d-date?" I stuttered. I always do that! Mentally cursing myself I looked up at her.

"A date?" She asked and I nodded.

"Sure! What time?" She asked. I let out a breathe I had been holding in.

"Umm it's about 4:30 now so maybe 8:00?" I asked pulling my sleeves down and messing with them.

"Sure I'll get a shower and start getting ready now." She said.

"What should I wear?" She asked. I had called an Italian restaurant earlier and made a last minute reservation.

"Uhh something nice I guess... Not that you don't look nice any other day!" I frantically said.

She giggled "it's fine Calum, and okay." She smiled and walked into the bunk.
I breathed out again. Hopefully I don't mess this up.

Delilah's POV.

I couldn't believe it! He asked me on a date! Calum Hood. Calum hood asked me on a date! What would I wear? How should I do my hair? I know! I would call willow and ask. Whenever I had dates at home she would always help me. Even though it was rare for me to go out. I called her and told her everything about the date and all. She said something simple but still nice. Something I would wear if I was going on stage. God I loved her so much.

We said our goodbyes and I hung up. I looked through my clothes and found a white singlet and maroon skinny jeans. I Laid them in the floor and took a picture, then sent it to my sister.

To: Willow💕- How does this look?

To: Lilah- Perfect! But it might get cold. Do you still have the maroon cardigan?

To: Willow💕- yes! Thank you so much!

To: Lilah- anytime sis. Don't do anything i wouldn't do ;)

I rolled my eyes at the text and shut my phone off. I decided on some black sandals that covered most of my feet and a silver pair of earrings. I got into the shower and changed then did my make up. Simple but still enough I didn't look like an alpaca. I looked at the time and it was 7:45. So I still had fifteen minutes. I finished a few final things and grabbed a pair of sunglasses even though it would be mostly dark.

I went out of he bathroom and Calum was waiting for me. He was wearing a black button up t-shirt and honestly he looked hot. I wasn't gonna lie.

"Y-you look great De." He smiled.

I giggled, and looked down feeling a blush. "Thank you." I said.

"O-oh here." He handed me a flower.
"I forgot to give it to you earlier." I smiled and thanked him, but I was freaking out on the inside. He grabbed a coat Then gave me his hand and I took it. We got in our van and the driver said to take us to some name. We got at the restaurant and I noticed it was an Italian restaurant. We heard someone call "Calum!" I'm a high pitch voice and we ran inside. It was a fan. You could tell.

"Reservation for Hood." Calum said to the women. She nodded and lead us to a table.

"This is amazing Calum." I said looking around. The room looked like somewhere someone would go to prepose. It had creamish yellowish walls and warm lights hanging from the ceiling. He smiled at me. Man his smile.

"Why did you choose here though? It looks so expensive." I asked him.

"Well for one I have enough money. And two, why not?" He said looking up from his menu.

I laughed at his response and a waiter came up to us. We gave our order and soon our food was at our table.
We ate and talked about the tour for a while, and our family's. I still hadn't told anyone about my dad and I don't really plan to. We finished eating and he paid for us despite me arguing about it. Then he took my hand and led me outside.

"Are their any fans around?" I asked.

"I don't think so. So do you want to go back or stay out for alittle while?" He responded.

"Let's stay out for just a bit longer." I smiled at him.

"Okay." He said. I followed him to wherever we were going and i could hear the beach. We got somewhere and he took a turn. I followed him and found ourselves at a beach. He turned around and smiled at me. "Wanna stay here for alittle bit?" He asked.

"I'd love to." I smiled. He laid down on the sand and I followed his actions laying down beside him. We talked about some serious Things and some funny. It was getting cold and I began to shiver.

Calums POV.

We had been Laying down in the sand when I felt De shiver. She had a maroon cardigan on but that was it. I didn't expect us to be outside and i guess neither did she. I was actually fine, not to cold, not to hot, but I guess she wasn't.

"Your cold. Here take my jacket." I said pulling it off of my arms.

"N- no. It's f-fine." She shivered. I laughed and threw it on her lap. She took it and put it on, smiling. She looked pretty dang good in my jacket if I do say so myself.

"Thanks." She smiled again showing her teeth.

"No problem." I smiled back. Suddenly we heard a 'click' and more after that. I cursed under my breath.

"The paparazzi. I should have known." I said. I grabbed De's hand and we ran away. They were chasing us, taking pictures as we ran. Until we arrived to where the van was supposed to pick us up. We found it and opened the door as fast as we could, while the paparazzi still took the pictures. I slammed the door and groaned.

De started to giggle, she kept giggling until it turned into a full blown laugh. I just looked at her and waited till she caught her breath.

"That was so fun!" She said beginning to laugh again. I was here thinking that I ruined the whole date, and here she is laughing so hard. She really knows how to look at the bright side of things. She laughed about it the whole way back to the van and I just smiled in amusement.

Once we got back, the boys questioned us. And where we were. I told them how we went out, leaving out how it was a date seeing as only Michael knew, and she told them all about the Paparazzi. She had to stop every now and then to laugh because for some reason she found it hilarious. The boys just laughed at her and Michael winked.

They said they were all going to bed and Michael stayed with me. He waited for them all to be asleep and be asked me about the date. I told him everything not leaving out anything. And he just smiled and listened. It's what I loved about Michael. He can be serious when he needs to be and is also a great listener. "Hey mate. Just keep doing the little things. It's what the chicks dig." He said. And I laughed at his choice of words. Tonight was honestly amazing.

A/N
Ohhh they went on a dateeee.

Any who, hoped you liked this chapter. Comment and vote cause 'why not?' Am I right? See what I did there? No. Okay:(

I also wanna give credit to CashtonTrash5  because she's been helping us a lot with this book. Thank you for reading.

Ps
How about that double chapter for the day;) aye. Ya, ya,I know it surprised me to.

-D