We're in highschool! Nothing is romantic.

A/N: READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, this is the last chapter. BUT if you guys want there to be, there can be an epilogue. If you want that then you have to tell me. I'm not going to put it up just because two people tell me they want it. So if you think you will forget to put in your comment at the end of the story, go comment now and then come back and read. If you're one of those people that just doesn't like commenting on stories then PM me, I just need to know. Ok that's all...for now...LOL. You'll understand why I LOLed by the end of the story. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I threw my bag in the trunk and started to get in the car but Bently stopped me.

"Are you mad at me or just really upset?" He asked.

I sighed. "Neither. I don't know what that was yesterday."

"Well I'm sorry for making you freak."

I smiled and pulled him down to kiss him. "It's ok."

He pushed me up against the car, trapping me with his arms. "You look tired." He whispered.

"Yeah. I'm planning on sleeping most of the way home."

"You sure? I bet Adam will be pretty entertaining. When it's this early in the morning, he tends to talk out of his mind."

I laughed. "Does he ever talk in his mind?"

"Not that I've heard." He smiled, bending down to kiss me again. I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him closer. I needed this right now. This was nice. This was how everything is supposed to go.

He pulled away, leaving me breathless. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead before walking away to put the rest of the stuff in the car. I took a deep breath and noticed Tyler walking toward the car. He didn't make eye contact. He walked right passed me and got in the passenger seat, slamming the door behind him. Well if he's going to be like that. I did the same thing and we both sat in the car silently. I wanted to say something. Anything. I wanted to talk this out, but I didn't know how to start.

"Tyler." I started.

"Don't talk to me right now Eb."

Wow. "Ok then." I mumbled.

We sat there for at least another 15 minutes before Bently got in the car, followed by Adam. He looked at Tyler, then at me. His happiness seemed to fade a little but he didn't say anything. No one said anything. If this is how it's going to be the whole trip, I'm going to be miserable.

"You hungry Adam?" Bently smiled.

He kicked his brother's seat. "You're not funny dude...and yes I am."

I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. Thank God we're getting food. At least I'll have a reason not to talk if my mouth is stuffed with food.

"Can you wait a little bit? I don't think any of us are up for eating right now."

"Wait as long as you want. I'm taking a nap." Adam shrugged. He leaned over, putting his head on my shoulder.

I smiled and started playing with his hair.

"Do you miss Josh?" He asked me.

"Yeah."

"I can tell. You always play with his hair when you guys watch movies and stuff."

I laughed. "I'm glad you noticed."

"Yeah, I'm observant...unlike you and Tyler."

Tyler leaned around the seat and smacked him on the head.