Baby, you should.

I woke up and saw the sun was setting. This trip has been wasted with me sleeping. It's all I ever do, but it's not my fault . The boys tell me to sleep all the time.

I got up and looked around. No one was here, so I'm assuming they went to get food. I really hope they did, I'm starving.

As I stretched something caught my eye. A sketch book on top of Tyler's suitcase. The thought of the picture he drew of me on the napkin at the restaurant came to my mind, and I wanted to see more. I bit my lip trying to decide if I should look at it without his permission or not. I know some people are very protective over there art, but that doesn't seem like Tyler. So I decided that it would be ok to look at it.

I picked it up and flipped it to the first page. It was a simple picture, just of his front yard, but it was enough to take my breath away. The detail was amazing. If he just added some color it would look like you could walk into it. I flipped through more pages with every picture getting more amazing. Some were places around town. Some were places I've never seen, but I'm sure they were real because no one could think up places so beautiful. There was one of Adam dunking a basketball, I had seen it hanging on their wall in their living room. It was professionally taken, but I liked Tyler's drawing better. I turned the last page and literally stopped breathing.

"That's my favorite." I heard whispered behind me.

I didn't need to turn around to know who it was. It's hard telling how long he had been standing there. I've been too absorbed in looking at these drawings to notice anything. Now I couldn't take my eyes off the picture in front of me.

"Is this me?" I asked, turning to look at him.

He smiled. "You're obviously my favorite thing to draw."

I looked back down at the paper. It was me. Not just one picture though. It was tons of little ones. Laughing, smiling, sleeping, rolling my eyes, crying, even one of the face I give him when I'm irritated with him.

"You're the one thing I can draw without having to look at you. There's something memorable about you." He said, sitting down next to me.

I shook my head. "How?"

"How what?"

"How do you do this?" I asked. I wasn't absolutely sure if I was asking how he drew like this, or how he could be this sweet.

"It's easy. You wanna try it?" He asked me.

I looked at him and laughed. "Are you serious? Me? Draw like this? That's impossible."

"No it's not. Here." He grabbed a pencil and came to sit behind me. He handed me the pencil and put his hand around mine. I tried not to make it so obvious when my breathing picked up. If he noticed he didn't act like he did. "Anything in particular you want to draw?" I felt his breath on the back of my neck, and it made my hair stand up.

"Not really." I said softly. No way I'm talking at full volume. It's too much of a risk right now.

"Then we'll go with the usual." He said. He started moving his hand, our hands, around in small little movements until it started to look like an actual person. He didn't say a word, but every now and then, when he felt me move away from him, he would pull me back against his chest. It wasn't that it didn't feel nice, I just felt like this could lead to bad things.

After the sixth time I moved away, he laughed. "Sit still baby. I'm not going to bite...maybe."

I swallowed the groan that wanted to escape my lips. Why does the thought of Tyler biting me turn me on? Maybe because of the things biting leads to. I closed my eyes, trying to push these thoughts away.