This version is more for guys.

A/N: Pic of Adam! I think he's cute and totally Adam. What do you guys think? :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

We were all sitting in Adam's hospital room waiting for the doctor to come in and stitch his arm. I was amazed at how calm he was. He was sitting here acting like it was nothing, while I was shaking from just being in the room. My phone started vibrating and I jumped on the chance to get out of there.

I walked out of the room and looked at my phone. It was Josh. Why do I have a bad feeling about answering this call?

"Hello?" I answered.

"You told him didn't you? You told Adam that she was here. I said don't say anything Ebony! Why did you tell him?"

"Josh, I didn't-"

"He's mad at me. He won't answer and of my texts. Amber called me and asked why he wouldn't answer hers. I couldn't tell her that my sister can't keep her damn mouth shut! So I just said I would talk to him. That's really hard to do when he won't talk back!" He yelled.

I bit my bottom lip. "Josh I'm sorry. I didn't know it was a big deal at the time." I whispered.

"It doesn't matter if you knew or not. I asked you not to tell and you did."

"I'm so-"

"Don't apologize Ebony. Just fix it." The line went dead after that.

I stood in the hallway, staring at my phone, for what seemed like forever. I hate when Josh is mad at me. It makes me feel like I failed at being his sister.

"Hey." Bently said behind me. "Everything ok?"

I turned and smiled at him. "Everything is fine."

We walked back to the room, and the doctor was almost done. That was fast, or maybe I was standing out there longer than I thought.

"You need to call Josh." I told Adam.

He looked at me like I was crazy. "I don't want to."

I scoffed. "I don't care if you want to, you are."

"I'm not talking to him."

I'm so not in the mood to deal with his pissyness right now. "Yes you are. What goes on between you and Josh is your business, but when it starts to involve me, I'm going to do something about it. I don't know what he did. I don't know what the girl this is all about did, but I do know that my little brother is mad at me. I know that he doesn't want to talk to me until this is fixed. He's the one person in my family that I can actually tolerate, and he doesn't want to talk to me because of your stubborn ass. So god damn it Adam, you are going to talk to him!"

I felt the tears rolling down my cheeks. I didn't mean to be this upset about it, but I hate when Josh is mad at me. Adam stared at the floor, while the doctor finished his arm. I'm sure he was very uncomfortable. I would be, if I were him.

I felt someone's arms wrap around me and I turned into them. I don't know if it was Tyler or Bently, and I didn't care. I needed the hug.

"Well, I'm done here." The doctor said, "you're free to go." After he left, we sat there in silence.

"You ok Eb." Bently whispered. I guess he's the one hugging me.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"We should get out of here."

"Ok."

He pulled me up out of the chair. Adam jumped off the table, but Tyler stopped him. "I need to talk to you." He said. He looked serious. Adam stared at him, looking a little scared.