Hey, someone's having a pool party

I went back into the kitchen. Sarah and Josh were still in there.

"Why was Tyler over here?" Sarah asked, turning to look at me.

"Ebony has a boyfriend." Josh sang.

I hit him. "He is NOT my boyfriend. I can't stand that boy. The only reason he comes over is to annoy the hell out of me."

"He's not that bad." Josh defended.

"How would you know?"

"He sometimes hangs out with me and Adam when I'm over there."

Adam was Tyler and Bently's youngest brother. He's a year younger than Josh, but they're still best friends.

"You shouldn't hang out with him. He's a bad influence."

"Yeah, you would probably want me to hang around with Bently. You know, to talk good about you in front of him." Josh grinned.

I turned around and glared at him.

"What? It's not like we don't already know you're in love with him."

"Shut up." I blushed. "I'm not in love with him."

"Your red face says otherwise." Sarah grinned.

I rolled my eyes and went to my room. I'm not in love with Bently. I just like him a lot. Who wouldn't though. He's nice, funny, and so hot. He's the perfect guy.

I layed back on my bed. Summer break started two days ago and already there is nothing to do. I guess I could call someone and see if they want to hang out. Most of my friends want to come over here, because I have a pool. I try to avoid that as much as possible because if my friend are over here, they flirt with the guys next door, which brings them over here, and I just can't deal with Tyler anymore.

I could go swimming by myself though. Maybe if I'm quiet no one will notice I'm out there. Yep, sounds like a plan.

I changed into my favorite purple bikini, and grabbed a towel. When I went into the hallway, I made sure to stay as quiet as possible. I could hear Josh and Adam in the living room, I have no idea when Adam got here. Sarah's music was blasting in her room, so I was safe from her. I don't know where mom and dad are. I went out on the deck. No boys in the yard next door. I was free for me time.

I dived in the pool and let myself sink to the bottom. I felt the bubbles tingle my skin as I sank. I loved being under the water. I have never been on of those people that can just sit and relax in a pool. I have to be in the water at all times. Maybe I was a fish in a past life.

I swam to the surface and gasped for air. I have to quit staying under for that long. There was an innertube floating around already, so I just jumped into it. Seriously, I don't remember the last time I was alone in this pool. It's perfect.

Just as I was getting some what relaxed, there were two huge splashes. The waves knocked me off of my float. When I came back up I look at who got in.

Josh and Adam were standing there laughing the heads off. They highfived each other like they did the best thing ever. I went under water and swam to Josh. I grabbed his ankles and pulled him under with me. Once he was fully submerged, I came up and jumped on his back.

I looked at Adam. "Still think it's funny?"

"No."

Josh was struggling to get me off of him. I wasn't going to hurt him. He probably even saw it coming. He finally came up, gasping.

"What are you trying to do to me?!" He yelled.

"You knocked me off the float." I said.

"So you try and drown me?"