Stuck In The Middle With You Extra (Adam's POV)

A/N: This is an extra thing I thought I could put in. It's Adam's POV, and has absolutely nothing to do with anything going on in the actual story. This is before they leave on the trip, and shows you why Adam got all upset in the last chapter. It also lets you see some of Adam's and Josh's friendshipness (yes I just said friendshipness.) You don't know have to read this if you don't want to. I just thought you might like Adam's head, and this is kind of cute in my opinion.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ok. All I have to do it go say hi to her. How hard is that to do? Just go up, and say hey. It's not like its that big of a deal. I talk to girls everyday. Hot ones. Girls that are way out of my league, but I still talk to them. What makes her so different?

"Hi Adam." I looked up into the sparking green eyes. Can eyes sparkle? Wait, she's talking to me! I have to say something. What do I say? Why won't my mouth move? She's going to think I'm an idiot. Say something Adam!

"Uh h...ey?" Yeah, that's the word. Hey.

She giggled. "Are you ok?"

"I-I'm fine.

"Are you sure? You look really red."

"It's just really hot out here, that's all. I'm hot."

She mumbled something that sounded like, "yes you are."

"What?" I asked.

She looked back up. "Nothing." She said quickly.

"Oh."

We stood there awkwardly. I need to say something. Anything. Well not anything, I don't want to say something stupid.

"Adam!" I heard Josh yell from behind me. For the first time, I was actually thankful for him interrupting me talking to a girl.

"Hey." I said, when he was beside me.

"Who's this?" He asked. I wanted to hit him. He's supposed to distract me from her, not turn the attention back to her.

"This is...um this is..." Oh my God! I forgot her name! She's going to think I forgot it because I don't like her.

"I'm Amber." She said, looking a little bit hurt. I knew that's what she would think.

"I'm Josh." He said, "I would have let Adam tell you, but he probably would have forgot my name."

She laughed. I hit him in the shoulder. "I didn't forget her name on purpose!"

"I know dude. She makes you nervous, I get it." He said. I hit him again.

"I make you nervous?" Amber asked.

"Uh maybe a little bit." I looked down.

Josh snorted. He's going to end up getting hit in the face if he doesn't shut up.

"Why?" She asked.

"Isn't it obvious? He likes you." Josh answered.

"Will you shut up!" I yelled at him.

"You like me?"

I turned back to her and she was smiling. Does that mean she liked me too? "Yeah."

She bit her bottom lip. "So...why didn't you tell me?"

"I don't know." I said.

"Do you want to go out sometime?"

I looked up at her. Did she really just ask me out? I thought I was supposed to do that. Maybe she's one of those girls that likes to take charge. I could live with that. I was a whole lot more shy than my brothers. I felt someone push my shoulder and looked up at Josh. He nodded to Amber who was looking at me hopefully. Oh yeah, I have to answer her.

"Yeah sure." I said.

"Ok!" She squealed. "How about tomorrow?"

Damn it! I forgot about that stupid trip. I'll be gone for at least three weeks, maybe more. I don't even want to go now.

"I'm actually going on vacation tomorrow." I told her.

"Oh." She said, disappointed.

"Sorry."

"It's ok. Just text me when you get back, and we can go out then." She told me, "do you have your phone?"

"Yeah." I pulled it out of my pocket and handed it to her. She put her number in it and gave it back.

"I have to go now." She said.

"Ok."

"I'll talk to you later?" It was a question. Did she really think I wouldn't want to talk to her.

"Yeah, definitely."

She smiled. "Ok. Bye Adam."

I watched her walk away. That went better than I thought it would.

"What would you do without me?" Josh asked.

I glared at him. "A hell of a lot more than I do now."

"Whatever! That conversation was going no where until I got here."

"I was working up to it!"

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah. 'This is...um this is...' That's really a way to get the girls man. Forgetting their names works wonders."

"I hate you." I walked away.

He laughed and ran to catch up with me. "Your brothers are fighting again."

I sighed. "What's it about this time?"

"Ebony" He rolled his eyes, "I don't know what either of them sees in her."

"Well for one, she's down right sexy." I said.

He pushed me away. "That's my sister dude!"

"She's not mine!"

"Just keep your dirty thoughts about Eb to yourself."

"I don't have dirty thoughts about her. I just think she's hot. The dirty thoughts are in Tyler and Bently's head."

"Well don't talk about it. I don't want to hear what people think about my sister." He said.

"Fine. I won't say another word about you hot ass sister." I was tackled to the ground after I said that.

"What hot ass sister?"

Both of looked up and saw Tyler walking over to us. Yeah, he doesn't need to know I call Ebony Josh's hot ass sister. He might kill me.

"Ebony." Josh said.

I reached up and smacked him on the back of the head. "You aren't supposed to tell him."

"Stop hitting me." He smacked me in the head.

"You tackled me."

"You punched me twice in the shoulder!"

"You made me look like an idiot infront of Amber!"

"You said my sister was sexy!"

"She is!"

"Do you want to get tackled again?"

"Depends, will it be you or Ebony?" I asked. I was just trying to piss him off. Ebony was more like my sister. A very hot sister, but my sister.

"Adam." Tyler growled.

I shut up. "Sorry." I mumbled.

"Mom said you need to go pack." He told me.

I made a face. I hate packing. It's so boring, and I can't focus, so I always end up getting distracted. Then I get yelled at by mom for not being ready.

"I know you hate it punk, but you have to do it." Tyler said.

"Fine." I groaned.

"I'll help." Josh said.

I nodded. "Ok, but if you touch my underwear, you're leaving."

I got tackled again.

------------------------------------

A/N: SO what did you think? Vote and comment! :)