Oh I'm so scared.

Adam and I ran down the hallway after Bently. "Did I make a mistake?" I asked him.

He shrugged. "Probably. We'll see when we find them."

"What does that mean?"

"Well if Tyler's dead, then yes you made a mistake." He said.

Wow. What a way to make me feel better. Bently honestly looked like he would kill Tyler. I mean I don't like that Tyler kissed me anymore than he does, but he can just yell it out right? He doesn't have to get violent. I've seen Bently and Tyler fight before. It's not a highschool fight where kids are cheering you on. It's scary. Neither one of them realize they're own strength.

We ran out on the parking lot, but Bently was too far in front of us to actually stop him.

"I told you to stay away from her!" He yelled.

Tyler laughed. He actually laughed. His brother was coming to kill him, and he's laughing. "You said not to make a move on her tonight. As far as I can tell, it's still day time."

Both me and Adam had stopped running. I was looking for someone, anyone, who could come break this up. I knew I was going to have hold Adam back, because he's going to want to stop them by stepping in. He can't do that, even if he has gone through a some drastic changes in growth.

"I swear you're going to regret it." Bently growled.

"Oh I'm so scared." Tyler said, rolling his eyes.

I saw Bently's fist connect with Tyler's jaw, and the rest happened so fast I don't even know how it happened. I was too focused on keeping Adam out of it to actually watch them, and let me tell you he was a lot stronger than he looked. I could barely keep my hold on him.

I glanced at the other two, and saw Tyler punch Bently in the stomach. I flinched away from it. I hate when they fight. I felt defenseless standing over here watching them. I needed to stop them somehow. Why isn't there anyone in this parking lot?!

Adam was still struggling to get away from me. Maybe I should just let him go. He would probably be able to calm both of them down. I just really don't want all three boys hurt. You know what? Screw it! I let go of Adam and he ran over to his brothers.

He grabbed Tyler's arm and pulled him back. "Stop!" He looked at me. "Get Bently!"

I looked over and saw Bently going towards them. I was absolutely terrified to touch him. He was really really angry right now.

"Bently!" I yelled as I ran over to him. "Bently stop! You're already hurt bad enough, so just stop."

He turned to look at me. That was a big mistake. Tyler got out of Adam's grip and punched Bently in the jaw. He lost his balance and fell.

Tyler crouched next to him. "I don't regret anything."

I pushed him away. "It's over Tyler. Just stop."

"Whatever. Come on punk." He gestured for Adam to follow him as he walked away.

Adam looked from me to Tyler like he didn't know who's side to choose. "Go make sure he's ok Adam." I told him. He smiled, relieved that he wasn't disappointing anyone, and ran after his brother.

I looked over at Bently. He was leaning against the car, trying to stop his nose from bleeding.

"Are you going to be ok?" I asked him.

He gave me a small smile. "I'll be fine in a minute."

"I hate when you two fight."

"Yeah, well I didn't used to mind, but he's gotten a lot better. That's my fault though. Never teach your siblings to fight. It comes back to haunt you." He said, standing up.