I don't think we're on the same page.

A/N: Yes! I uploaded two days in a row! I'm on a roll with this story at the moment. This is for all the Adam lovers. Hope you enjoy. :)

P.S. The song on the side has nothing to do with the story. It's hilarious.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So tell me about this Amber girl." I said to Adam. We were sitting in his room alone. Tyler went running, which I needed to do, but I can't handle more alone time with him right now. I'll already have enough of that tonight, which I have to admit, I'm terrified just thinking about it. Bently went to do something for tomorrow. I didn't really pay attention.

He groaned. "I'm not a chick. I don't like talking about things like that."

"Dude, I've had the most stressful two days of my life. You tell me what I want to know, or suffer the consequences."

He shrugged "How bad can they be?"

"Just remember your brothers aren't here to protect you...punk." I smirked.

He looked at me, as if he were trying to figure out big of a threat I actually was, and sighed. "She's awesome."

I smiled. "How awesome?"

"Like, I'm fourteen and I can see myself being with her for the rest of my life, awesome."

"Aww! Is little Adam in love?"

"I haven't had a chance to figure that out. This trip has messed things up." He said.

I nodded in agreement. This trip has messed things up for me too.

I pushed on. "Tell me more. I want to see if I approve."

"Why do you have to approve?" He asked.

"I always approve Josh's girls. Adam, I miss my little brother! Just humor me please." I begged.

He laughed. "Fine. She really nice, and pretty, and she's got this contagious laugh that I could just listen to for days. She even wrinkles her nose when she laughs and it just makes her look ten times cuter."

I sat there listening to him go on and on about this girl who had stolen Adam's heart, at least for now anyway. The way he talked about her, you would think they had been together for years. I knew he liked her by the way he reacted when he thought Josh was with her, but listening to him now, Adam might seriously be in love.

"Adam?" I interrupted him.

He looked at me almost like he forgot I was there. "Yeah?"

"Don't...just be careful ok." I told him.

He seemed to understand what I was saying. "Eb, I'm not stupid. You don't have to worry about me falling for some girl and getting hurt when she leaves me. I can handle myself if that happens."

"Adam, it kinda sounds like you're already in too deep."

He sighed. "Do you really think I am?"

"Well I really don't know. I've never been in love, so I can't tell you."

He raised his eyebrows. "Yes you have."

"What?"

"You have been in love."

"Oh have I? With who?" I asked. I'm curious to see how much he knows about me.

"Aren't you just madly in love with my brother?"

"Bently? I'm not in love with him. I mean, I like him...a lot, but to say I was in love with him. That's kind of a stretch."

He smiled a little. "I wasn't talking about Bently."

"What?" I sat there staring at him in confusion. If he's not talking about Bently, then he's obviously talking about Tyler, and there is no way in hell I'm in love with him. Where would he even get that idea?

"Oh come on! Just admit it. You love Tyler."

I shook my head. "What makes you think I am in love with him?!"

"Tell me this. Can you imagine your life without him?" He asked me.

I thought about it. My life without Tyler, well...it just wouldn't be my life. What does that prove though? "No, I can't. That doesn't mean anything though. I can't imagine my life without a lot of people."

"But can you see yourself actually living in a world that Tyler didn't exist in? If it were just Bently and me next door?"

"No! But Adam it's the same with you and Bently. You have all had some impact on my life, and I can't just take you out of it. Even it is just my imagination."

He sighed. "I don't think we're on the same page."

"Well I'll put you on the same page as me. I'm not in love with either one of your brothers. I don't know what will happen in the future with Bently and me. As for Tyler, well all I can say about him is that I like him more now than I did when this trip started, but I am not, repeat AM NOT, in love with him. Is that clear?"

"Fine. Stay in denial. It's just going to give me more of a reason to rub it in your face when you see that I'm right." He said.

This kid is just asking to be slapped.

"You want to hurt me don't you?" He asked, smiling. I'm glad he finds this amusing.

"You have no idea." I said, getting up and heading for the door.

"Hey!" I heard him getting up to follow me. "Where are you going?"

"Out." I answered. I needed to be alone.

Apparently Adam wasn't letting that happen. "You can't just leave me here! What if I blow something up?"

I rolled my eyes. "What could you possibly blow up?"

He looked around. "Well...I don't know. It's just what Tyler and Bently say I might do if I'm left alone."

"I trust you enough to hope you won't do anything like that." I told him.

He stood there for a minute staring at the ground, and then he threw his arms around me. "Thanks Eb!"

I hugged him back, but was confused of why I was being hugged in the first place. "For what?"

"You're the first person to ever trust me."

I laughed and pulled him away from me. "You're so stupid. Everyone trusts you."

He shook his head. "Not enough to leave me in a room by myself. Haven't you noticed I'm always with someone?"

"Well yeah, but that's not because they don't trust you. You're the little brother. You need the protection more than the other two."

"I'm pretty sure it's my theory."

I give up with him. He's impossible to argue with. God help any girl that gets involved with him.

I opened the door and walked out, not paying attention to what was directly in front of me. That's probably why I didn't realize the person standing there, and why I ended up tripping over his feet. Of course I didn't end up falling on my face though. No, I ended up with the big, strong, arms of Tyler James. Once again completely taken away by his eyes.

"Haven't I told you to before to be more careful?" He asked. I could hear the amusement in his voice.

I was way to distracted by every part of my body screaming for him to pull me closer. So naturally, I couldn't really give an answer. "Uum what?"

"So," Adam said. He was still standing in the doorway looking at us. "Can I rub it in your face now?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sometimes I wish I had made Adam older, so I could just put Ebony with him. I love my Adam! On a more serious note, this story is still getting votes, but not that many comments anymore. Where did all my feedback go?! Give me something to work with people. Voting lets me know you like it, but what do you like? What don't you like? Just tell me what you think. So with that being said, just vote and comment! :)