The boyfriend my friends paid for - REVISED

Basicly, I've just gone through and sorted out all the spelling and grammar mistakes to make it easier to read. the first 9 chapters are still all the same and I'm currently writing chapter 10. 

Please read and comment and vote :)

Enjoy  J :) <3

_____________________  

Chapter 1

He might not have been the most handsome of boys at Berk high school but he was enough for Brooklyn. His short black hair wouldn't blow around in the wind and he didn't have those deep sea blue eyes that other girls dream about but she didn't care. The only problem she had was that he hated her. Well not hate, that's a bit strong, but he wasn't as madly in love as she was. Brooklyn was one of those girls that once she got an idea into her mind it would take a hell of a lot to get it out again and she was fine with it. Her friends on the other hand weren't. Watching her parents get divorced had instilled a sense of determination into Brooklyn; she wouldn't give up at the first hurdle like she believed her parents had. Her love life was somewhat a joke to most of Brooklyn’s friends. They joked about every boy she'd ever dated or had a crush on and normally her whole life was laid out like a map in front of the whole school. Everybody knew her business and because they knew it wound her up they just took the piss constantly.

She tried to keep her crush on Samson a secret for as long as she could and for a few weeks while she was absolutely certain that she did like him she didn't tell anyone until that fateful day when everything came out. It was a hot may day and the English lesson was the last thing anybody wanted but as this was one of the only lessons she had with him Brooklyn was looking forward to it, if only it meant she got to see Samson.

"OK class, you have 5 minutes left to answer all the questions in your group." Mr Ray called out to the half a class that weren't having their own conversations. Brooklyn's plan hadn't really worked out because instead of sitting where she normally did with her two best friends Abi and Rachel and then Samson and his friend Billy, the class had been split into groups and although she and Abi had managed to stay together Samson had been moved to the other side of the room. Samson normally copied Brooklyn's answers when they sat together so it was no surprise to her when he came sauntering across the room to her and her group. He casually stood behind Kyle, who was also in Brooklyn’s group and started to peer over his shoulder.

"So what have you guys got for number 5, then?" Samson asked with a sly smile creeping across his face to match his voice. Brooklyn realised straight away what he was up to and so moved her hands faster than the speed of light to cover up all the answers her group had collected.

"Ah, come on Brook you can tell me," Samson said has he rounded the corner of the table trailing his hand along the desk behind him.

“No Sam I can't, you should have done it yourself." she replayed mimicking his flirtatious tone. Her hands stayed still and firm on the sheet of A3 in front of her.

"Fine then, I guess I’ll just have to go back and hurry to finish-" Samson made a grab for the sheet of paper but Brooklyn had fast reactions, he didn't get the paper but he did get Brooklyn's hand, He started to pull it towards him. Brooklyn pulled her other hand up from the table, a big mistake, and started to playfully hit Samson's arm. He craned his neck over past her and onto the sheet on the table. Taking in the information as quickly as he could, he soon had what he needed and gave up the fight. Samson walked off back to his table with a happy spring in his step his if he'd gained more than just the answers.

As Samson sat down and leaned into his group to tell him the answers he'd just stolen. Alex, who was normally a quite but sweet brown haired medium built boy, came out with something no one in the room or probably in the world expected: "ohhhh, Brook looks like you and Samson got a bit of a thing going on." he moved his eyebrows to suggest something promiscuous and Kyle and Abi both burst out laughing. The look of shock on Brooklyn's face made it seem like she'd just been told the world was going to end.

"What the hell, Alex!" she shouted. Abi and Kyle were still laughing and now a cheeky smile was growing at the corners of Alex's mouth too.

"Well just look at the two of you it doesn't take a scientist to see how you two are around each other." Alex looked like he thought he might have been close to something but for Brooklyn he was a little too close. Abi got up from her seat and almost ran over to where Rachel was sitting to tell her the news. She whispered into Rachel’s ear and Brooklyn could tell by the horrified look spreading across her face what Abi was telling her. As she came to sit back down the whispers form Rachel’s team were spreading across the room and eventually reached Samson.

The first expression that crossed his face was horror but after a few minutes he just smiled, looked over to were Brooklyn was sitting and said with a cheeky grin that had become so familiar to her: "Don't worry a lot of people do.” Her head sunk due to a mix of embarrassment and sadness. That for the thought that if he had done the work on his own like he was supposed to Samson would never had come over, Alex would have stayed silent for the whole lesson and her secret would still have been hers.