Prompt

Louis has been convicted of a crime that he didn't commit. He doesn't even know the person who he supposedly killed. The small boy is as innocent as they come and couldn't hurt a fly. He's just a 19-year-old who wears pink panties after all.

He is beaten daily for the first week, some men even sexually harass him; this is until a curly haired man with pretty green eyes appears.

He wants to cry, a prisoner has him cornered, stalking towards him as if he were prey and they a mountain lion. However before what Louis believes is another imminent attack, a loud booming voice echoes off the walls.

"What's going on here?"

All the men who have crowded around Louis turn to look in the direction of the mystery voice. Louis doesn't look up, merely drops to the ground and curls his knees into his chest. He feels exposed, his jumpsuit has been torn off him and he is only wearing a pretty pair of pink panties.

He looks up when he hears the mystery voice speak once again.

"I asked you a question."

The man is tall, very tall maybe 6,4" or 6,3". The tall man is obviously a prisoner by his orange jumpsuit. Louis doesn't think he has seen him before, but he apparently holds power within the prison because the man who was once stalking towards him like a predator now shrinks in on himself in fear.

"N-nothing Ha-rry."

The man's name, now known to Louis - Harry. He takes a quick look down at the small boy on the floor, Louis looks away in fear of the man.

"I thought you were in solitary confinement Harry", someone yells.

A deep hum falls from his lips, "for a week."

He then looks back at the man who was abusing the small boy curled into the corner.

"Run Andy, before I start throwing punches."

This threat from the curly haired man has not only Andy running but the whole group surrounding Louis, leaving only Harry to tend to the scared boy.

"Hey, Princess."

One glance at Louis' beautiful face and Harry knows that he has to protect and mark this boy as his.