I let out a deep breath as I try to control myself. He shuffles his feet in embarrassment and I shake my head.

"Ahhh fuck it" I breathe before literally pouncing on him.

Our lips connect with hunger, lust, and so much pent up emotions I can't even think straight.

He opens his mouth, welcoming a deeper kiss, he holds me firmly on his waist before setting me on the kitchen counter.

His strong hands climb up my back as I dig my fingers into his hair.

Fuck, this feels good- he's an amazing kisser.

Our breath gets short and the kiss gets so intense, I knock over a bowl of fruit on accident when I stick my arm back to support myself.

He smiles into the kiss as I giggle at my actions.

He presses his lips to mine again, his hand firmly cupping my cheek so he can guide the kiss.

I inhale thorough my nose sharply as his hands glide down my waist smoothly, his touch is setting me on fire.

I'm so wrapped up in the moment I completely forget where we are, or who's in the house with us.

I just want him.

All of him.

I slide my hands under his shirt and run my fingers against his perfectly sculpted abs before I pull away from the kiss and groan.

"What?" He asks looking into my eyes and catching his breath from the intense kiss.

My breathing is heavy too as I respond in a pouty voice; "Do you seriously have to have that amazing of a body?"

He just laughs as I smile at him. He leans in again and I close my eyes before we are interrupted.

"Can I come down yet?" I gasp when I hear Blake's voice come from upstairs.

I was so caught up in the moment I didn't even realize Blake and Jason were even here.

"Shit-" I breathe. "Just a little longer!" I yell back.

He laughs and helps me off the counter.

"As much as I loved that, I still stand by what I say. Do what makes you happy." He says.

I smile weakly and wrap my arms around him again.

"Thank you... for everything" I tell him.

"Of course. We will get through this together... and I will support every decision you make along the way." He tells me.

I smile at his words, knowing exactly what he means.

I laugh and let go of him. "I love you, D." I tell him.

He smiles and gives me a nudge "I love you too, T."

I smile as he puts his arm around me as always and I lean into him.

"Let's go find that stud muffin and figure out our next move" Darek suggests.

"Stud muffin?" I question.

"What? Blake is hot as fuck." He says as we walk toward my room where Blake waits.

I laugh "You sure you weren't acting weird because of your secret tickle time with Blake?" I ask.

"First off we call it our Special tickle time." I laugh and he smiles "Secondly, How did you know?"

"My gaydar is off the charts when I see you two together." He cracks up laughing and I giggle as he stumbles a bit due to how hard he's laughing.