#10 break up? WITH ME!?

word count: 459
~

s u m m a r y ; justin doesn't think that you really want to break up. . .lawl

"Really, (Y/N)?" Justin followed behind you, right on your tail, as you stomped off towards the bedroom you two shared.

You didn't say a word, but your feet made up for it.

You entered the bedroom, and plopped down onto the bed. You had your pouty face going, your arms crossed over your chest?

You caught a girl all up on Justin at a party, and saw that was doing nothing about it. And, that made you very upset. . .

"Babygirl!" Justin rushed to your side, but quickly stopped him. "Don't call me that!" You say, looking away from his face, and over to the corner of the room.

You felt him grab at your arm, but you snatched it away. "Leave me alone," You grunted, moving over on the bed. "You wanna touch me, but can't get a girl off you!" You began shouting at Justin, finally leaving your anger and frustration out on him.

"You fucking di - " You start, but Justin cuts you off. "Wait, wait! What are you talking about!?" Justin asks, his eyes bright with confusion.

"You know!" You shouted over his voice, getting closer into his face, as if he couldn't hear you before. Justin sighs, while you continue on, ranting and rumbling about the girl grinding on him.

"How could you do that to me!?" You rage on, getting worked up over nothing. But, you couldn't help it, you were on your period, and your emotions were all over the place. . .

"Babygirl! Stop for one second!" Justin tried to compromise with you, but you weren't listening to him.

"No, maybe we should break up!" You shouted, finally seizing your loud ranting.

The both of you freeze, and just look at each other.

"Break up? WITH ME!?" Justin's eyes bulged out of his head, and you just stand there. Then, it seemed that Justin was on a man period.

"With me!? No, no, you aren't!" Justin said, pacing in front of you. You stand quietly, watching him react to you wanting to break up.

You knew that you wouldn't break up with Justin, because you absolutely loved him, but it was kind of funny watching him overreacting. You had cooled down from your rant to stop Justin.

"Jay, we aren't breaking up. . ." You catch him attention, "I was just rambling," You explain to him, grabbing at his cheeks and give him a gentle smile.

"W-We aren't breaking up?" Justin stumbled over his words, grazing into your eyes. "Noo," You ensure him, pecking his lips once. . .

~ ~ ~
yay, i updated!
like ma new covers for all my books?
-iphoneuser