ms. y/ln;3

ms. y/ln;3
word count: 1146
~

"What's going on here!?" The voice of the loud principal fills the room, surprising you and Justin. His hands retract from your body and you jump forward, almost slamming into the freshly cleaned board in front of you.

At this point, you were scared to look over to where your boss was standing up your door. Your stomach churns from pleasure to a knot of uneasiness and nervousness.

You visually gulp, turning to face the man in charge at the door.

His eyes are lit with anger, seeing as he just caught one of the best teachers being touched by a student. He wouldn't let this pass, as his eyes look from you to Justin, waiting for one of you to explain what he just walked in on.

You felt too ashamed to say anything, your head was soon hanging low. Justin sighed, bringing his hand - that was just on the inside of your skirt - up to his face, and running it through his hair.

You stand there, feeling like all the weight was on your shoulders. You knew you'd be getting fired for this.

"Well!?" The angered man at the door barked at the two of, but it was directed more to you. He wanted to hear the story from you, not Justin. He could care less about Justin, to be honest.

A shaky sigh leaves your trembling lips, as you look up to meet your boss's cold eyes. His eyes were burning with fire, as he glared at you.

"I-I am sorry, Principal Baldwin. . .Justin didn't do anything, I tried seducing him," You lied right through your teeth, staring back at your boss. You didn't dare looking over at Justin to see his reaction. You didn't want him getting into trouble.

Mr. Baldwin looks at you with a surprised expression, not thinking that's what you were going to say. He doesn't seem to be interested in Justin, and more into you.

Not wanting to meet Mr. Baldwin's eyes, you keep your eyes low, "I'm sorry, I'll go pack my things," You say, shoulders slumping downwards, as you trudge to your desk.

"Principle Baldwin, she did nothing! I was the one who let myself go ahead and touch Ms. (y/ln)," You hear Justin's voice, as he pleads with the principal to believe his story, which was the truth. You couldn't bear looking up, while you listen in on their conversation.

"Uh, Ms. (y/ln), I would like to see you in my office," The man says, as you sigh, feeling the tears swell up behind your eyelids, causing a misty glaze in your vision. You follow him out the room, leaving Justin in the classroom by himself.

The halls are silent, and all you hear is the clicking of your shoes and the clock's ticking. Your heart beating fiercely in your ears, and your eyes slightly big, watering as you look straight at your boss's back.

You keep up with the man as he quickly turns the corner, and walks up to the big door. 'Mr. Baldwin' was planted on the door, indicating that it definitely was his personal office. You thought of all the things he would do. Hire you, call the police, get you in jail?

The man opened his office, and you followed.

"Sit," You'd only been in his office a hand full of times, and you never remembered what was in it. You quickly slump into the closest chair, as he stalks to his chair behind his desk. His eyes close in on your frame, making you shrink back into the chair.

"So, Ms. (Y/N), I don't know what happened in that classroom with that boy, but I do know one thing," The tall man behind the desk finally spoke up, his voice low. His eyes stay on you.

You don't speak, and your eyes look anywhere else. From the papers on his desk, to the curtains shielding the afternoon sun.

"But, I don't think I'll fire you. I don't have enough evidence to fire you or expel Justin, so I will just fire you," Your heart immediately drops, the words coming through threw his mouth tearing you down. You gasp, not thinking that he'd fire you after he had said he wouldn't.

You were in a state of disbelief. Your eyes go wide, your mouth opening a bit.

"I'm sorry, but it is the only thing I can do," Your ex-boss says, no emotions on his white face, making you feel even more sick. He just stands there, his eyes finally lifting from off of you.

"But, Mr. Baldwin! Nothing happened between the two of us!" You tried explaining it to him, but he wasn't listening. He'd already made his decision, and you were fired. You couldn't get over it.

"Leave. . Before I call the police!" Roared the man, his eyes growing more angry as you just sat there gaping at him. Tears swarmed your eyes, as you realized he wanted you gone.

You let a shaky sigh come through your lips, as you quickly dismissed yourself from the office you'd never see again. You left, not looking back, as your heels clicked upon the hall floor.

You quickly pass your classroom, well, it's not yours anymore. You didn't look to see if Justin was still in there, you were tired and sick of him. He was the reason you had just gotten fired. You roll your dark eyes, stomping to the front entrance of the school you had just been fired from.

The cool air hits you, as you make your way to where you parked your car. You try not to crumble walking to your car. Well, you keep it together until you saw Justin leaning against your car.

His eyebrows were creased in worry as he watches you approach him. You sighed again, as Justin waits for you to come close. You hated him at the moment. You hated everyone. . .

"What are you doing here, Justin?" You grumble, as you walk over him and your car. "What happened?" Justin comes at you with a question, stuffing his hands into his pockets. "I got fucking fired," You hiss, not looking at him, as you stalk over to the driver side.

Justin quickly catches your hand, spending sparks up your arm. You don't feel those, because of all the anger you are feeling.

"Let me go," You say quite calmly, standing still, waiting for him to let go. He slowly lets your hand go, and you keep walking around the driver side.

You hear him call out your name, but you don't hear it, as you get into your car. You instantly break down, the tears falling down your face.

After that, you get yourself together, leaving Justin and the school behind. . .

~ ~ ~
yayy, i finished it!
[ request!!! ]
bieberdaycare