therapist [jm];2

therapist [jm];2
word count: 1060
~

The next day came, and you weren't looking forward to seeing anyone, especially Jason. Just thinking about him made you shiver and your legs weak.

You were a little intrigued by Jason, you couldn't lie. Ever since he had told you that he killed his girls, you had always wanted to know why. How could he live knowing that he murdered his family. But, he was insane, right?

You enter your workplace, silently greeting the guards who roamed the spacious lobby, keeping all safe.

You see the lady who always sits at the computer, who is talking about how she hates her job, and wishes she could quit. Sadly, you can't ignore her, because she has grown on you.

"Good morning, Ms. (y/ln)," The lady says, sending a smile your way, as you approach her, letting Jason slip away from your thoughts. "Morning, Ms. Mary," You say, wanting to cut the conversation short, seeing as you have work to do.

"Oh, um, Mr. Quinn wants to see you his office," She says, looking up at you from behind the computer screen as more people walk past. You don't say a word, but nod in understanding.

You leave her to her work, and travel to your boss's office.

Jason McCann

California, 2014.

Jason walked into his large house, as the sun was just starting to set up behind the trees that decorated his front yard.

The infamous aroma of food hit Jason, as he locked his front door, and proceeded to the kitchen where he'd know he would find his beautiful wife.

And surely enough, Jason found his wife bending over the oven, with oven mitts on. Jason quietly watched with keen eyes as his wife pulls out a fresh batch of cookies.

"Such a sight," Jason whispers to himself, which gets the woman's attention. Her head, full of pretty brown locks whip around her face as she turns around to face her husband. Her heart beating out of her chest.

"Oh my, Jason, you scared me!" Her sweet voice flooded Jason's ears, his eyes watching as she clutched her heart. He could faintly hear her heart pounding against his chest.

A smile brought up to Jason's, seeing as he could scare her so easily.

"I'm so sorry, my darling," Jason spoke with sincerity, as he trailed to his wife. She stood beside the oven, waiting for Jason to approach.

She said nothing as Jason became face to face with him, his arms encasing her to his chest, sending the warmth he carried. She laid her head on his broad shoulder, a smile on her lips.

They stayed like this for a while, basking in each other's company.

"Mamma!" A small yell broke the couple with hastiness. Jason immediately realized what was happening. He realized it before his wife did. . .

"Mama!" Another shout resounded in kitchen, Jason looking down onto the marble countertop to see the baby monitor. His wife looked hurriedly to the monitor before leaving Jason's arms to check on the child.

Jason sighed, and followed after her.

~ ~ ~

"Jason?" The voice of a woman filled Jason's ears as he sat on the toilet seat, eyes boring into the wall straight ahead.
"J-Jason?" There was the timid voice again, trying to shake her husband from his head. A place where he shouldn't be.

Jason was long gone from where he sat, his eyes not once blinking or moving from their place.

"Jason?" This time, the woman spoke louder, and this time got her husband's attention. His head snapped in her direction, almost scaring the poor woman to death. She was now seeing the part of Jason she had always tried to keep away. The Jason McCann that would destroy anything and everything.

"What!?" A roar erupted out of Jason, his eyes holding fire that grew with every second. The woman eased back in fear.

"Jason, did you take your m-medicine?" Medicine, the only thing that stopped this behavior. The side of Jason that wouldn't have to be seen if he'd take the medicine.

His eyes don't leave her, as he arises from his seat on the toilet seat.

"I don't need that, Rosie," Jason told her, coming closer to her, sensing the fear overcome her body. She instinctively moves back, as he gets closer. "You do need it," The fear is in her voice. Jason sneers at his wife, slowly getting closer.

His fist clenching and unclenching, his feet dragging on the floor. Rosie's eyes see this, her back hitting the wall.

"You do! Look at you! Your a monster!" Jason's eyes darken at the words coming through her mouth. His lips rise in a deranged smirk,"A monster, huh!?" Jason shouted, towering over the woman who's eyes filled with fear.

Suddenly, his rough hands grab the woman by her neck, as his eyes meet her's. Her eyes widen big, as her fears come true.

"I'm the monster!?" Through his gritted teeth Jason says, hands clamping onto her throat, quickly closing her breathing passages. Now, her eyes are even bigger. Glassy, even.

"J-Jason," Was what spilled through her lips, her dainty hands trying to pull his bigger ones off her neck. The same neck he'd kiss and nip at. . .

In response, Jason's hands tighten around the flesh, which made the woman stop fighting and let him strangle her. She'd knew it would happen anyway. . .

Darkness flooded her, and soon she'd met with death.

But, Jason surely wasn't done, oh no no no, he wasn't.

"I'm the monster," He slowly repeated to himself, leaving his wife's body to travel over to where his daughter lay. He would let her see how much of a monster he certainly was. . .

Repeating the phrase to himself, Jason let himself into the pink room. "I'm the monster," Jason snarled, walking towards the white crib, eyes set on his prey. The small body cradled in her blanket, laying on her stomach, head in her pillow, and arms around her stuffed animal.

"I, Jason McCann, am the monster," Jason stalked over to the baby, and watched her sleep for a while. He was a monster, like Rosie said. She was right.

Jason let out a loud scream, before ending the life of the innocent baby. . .

~ ~ ~
sorry. i couldn't write how he hurt the baby. . .
[ part 3? ]
bieberdaycare