patience ¦ dabble

patience
word count: 852
~

s u m m a r y ; you see the patience tattoo for the first time

I know he has been had this tattoo, but i like this one, so.

justin first gets the 'Patience' tattoo

You looked at the bare mattress, as the sheets sat beside you. You had just washed the sheets, and was ready to put them on the bed just to lay down in it again.

Justin was coming home in a few minutes, from touring, as you grabbed the sheets and put them on the bed. Making the bed was a lot of work, because the bed was huge.

"(Y/N)! I'm home!" You heard Justin yell from downstairs, and instantly forgot about the sheets and the bed. Dropping everything, you scramble out the room, not even glancing in the mirror, before going to meet Justin at the door.

Once you got down the stairs, your eyes saw Justin by the front door with his bag on the floor at his feet. A smile spread onto his face, as he sees you coming towards him. You two greet each other with open arms.

You both collide into a hug. His arms wrapping around your torso, and just squeezing you hard. He lifted you up off your toes, and basically you around.

Your arms instinctively go to wrap around his neck, and when you do, you hear Justin wince into your hair. Quickly, you pull back in his arms to ask what's wrong.

His face is distort into a look of some sort of pain. His eyelids are closed, and his nose is scrunched up. You drop your arms to your sides, "What's wrong, Ju?" You asked, confused as ever. All you did was hug him. . .

After a second, Justin's face goes back to normal, and he tilts his head to the side. You don't understand at first, but then you see why he winced at you.

A tattoo laid upon his neck. 'Patience' was spelled vertically under his earlobe. After a moment of staring at it, adoringly, Justin brings his head back straight to look at you.

A grin has shown up on his face, when he sees your expression.

"You like it?" Justin asked, wanting to get a good reaction out of you with it. You squealed up at him, "Of course, how much does it hurt anymore?" You asked, concern fills your eyes, as you grabbed his chin to turn his head sideways, again, to see the tattoo.

"It doesn't hurt anymore, I was just playing with you. I got it a while back on tour," Justin shrugs at you, going to peck your lips once. You lightly gasp, "And, you didn't tell me, before!?" You say, crossing your arms over your chest.

"I wanted to surprise you!" Justin says, as you slightly stomp towards the living room. Justin follows behind you like a puppy. . .

"Well, then I don't like it," You mumbled, plopping yourself down onto the comfy couch. You didn't look over at Justin as he sat down beside you.

"But, you just said. . .that you did," Justin murmured, sadly, letting a pouty face settle onto his face. You tried being cold, by not looking over at his sad face and giving into him.

His chin sat on your shoulder minutes later, trying to get your attention. "Baby," He whined into your ear. You felt his warm breath on your ear, as your body tensed. You had been missing this for months.

You instantly broke beside him, shoulders slumping.

"Okay, Justin, I like it," You said, turning your head to the side to see him staring right at you. His eyes wide with excitement, "Really!?" He said, but his high mood lowered a bit, "Wait. . .how much?" He asked you, seeing if you were bullshitting with him.

You sighed, smiling a little, "This much," You whispered, as you moved over to straddle him. He was taken by surprise, but his hand instantly found your hips.

You lowered yourself onto him, leaning down to come face to face with his tattoo that graced his neck. Your lips pressed down against the tattoo, and you heard a small sigh leave Justin's mouth. His shoulders relaxed under your touch. . .

You kept up with the kisses, starting at the P and ending at the E. But, you did that only to let your tongue escape your lips and glide up the tattoo. A groan left Justin, and his grip on your hips tightened.

Your teeth nibbled at the ink-filled skin, when you felt Justin's hips come up to grind into your awaiting ones. Making you moan onto Justin's neck.

You grounded your hips into his, slowly, but not forgetting about the tattoo Justin never told you about. You left a kiss over every small letter imprinted into Justin's skin.

"Patience," You whispered into Justin's ear as you felt his hands fiddling with your pants. He bit his bottom lip at that, letting his heavy eyelids cover his eyes. "Patience," You whispered again, going back to attack his tattoo. Poor tattoo. . .

~ ~ ~
hi, hope you enjoyed
[ i have a question: what's your favorite tattoo on justin's nice body? lol ]
bieberdaycare