when you find out bae stupid

word count: 567
~

s u m m a r y ; you find out justin is a little slooow, {read till the end}

You were sitting on Justin's couch, feet up on his coffee table. Justin had asked you to come chill out at his house, and you agreed, seeing as no one else was around to hang with.

You had been sitting there in the same spot for a while, your butt getting numb from being pushed into the couch for so long.

Justin was in the kitchen, claiming that he would make you something to eat, when you walked in his house, saying that you were hungry. You didn't want to go out and face the paps, so you wanted Justin to get you something.

And, all you had to do was pout at him, and he caved. Now, he was in the kitchen, cooking you up something. edible, hopefully. . .

You sighed, taking your phone out of your pocket, you instantly go to check your medias. Being Justin's girlfriend had it's perks.

Scrolling through your feed, you didn't notice Justin walking into the living room with a carton of eggs.

"Babe?" Justin catches your attention as you put your phone down to give Justin all your attention. "Yeah?" You answer with a question, raising your eyebrows in questioning.

Justin looks down at the carton of eggs just as you do.

"Are eggs a dairy product?" Justin blurted out, not looking at you, but at the carton with confusion written on his face. You give him the face, which is the face you give people who ask stupid shit.

Justin finally looks up at you, when you don't respond. "What?" Justin asked, genuinely interested in why you were giving him. This nigga, you thought, just trying to process what he just asked.

"You can't be serious," You say, grumbling under your breath at him. You roll your eyes, still not believing him. Did he really not know about dairy products? Don't you learn that in school?

"(Y/N), what?" Justin says, getting impatient with you. Justin held the carton, and was ready for your answer for the eggs.

"Justin. Eggs come from chickens," You start, slowly, making sure he was with you as you explained it to him. Justin nodded, still with you, like he understood. "Cows produce milk. . ." You say, watching him nod along with your words. He was understanding? "Yolk is considered dairy," You say.

"Sooo?" Justin said, looking from you to the carton of eggs. As he looked back and forth, you sigh. "Justin! Eggs are a dairy product!" You wanted to shout at him, but decided against it, seeing as it would only cause a fight.

"Hoow!?" Justin shouts, completely lost without your help. You huff out a breath of air, rolling your eyes again. Bae is stupid, you come to the conclusion, looking away from Justin for a second. His eyes stay on you, wanting an explanation.

"Justin, don't worry about it. . .They are dairy. . ." You say, glancing up at your boyfriend, honestly wanting him to leave you alone at the moment.

"Alright." Justin says, quietly going back to the kitchen, taking the eggs with him. "I'm playing, baby, their protein!" You laugh, as you hear him curse under his breath.

"What da hell," You whisper, after you get a good laugh, before pulling your phone out again.

~ ~ ~
haha, i like this
[ sorry if you think this is offensive to justin in any way ]
bieberdaycare