dilf

dilf
word count; 1137
~

s u m m a r y ; justin is your best friend's father, and he's still hawt af.  btw, i already named your bestfriend.

{ (Y/N)'s Pov }

"Oh, well, hello there," I stand at the door, and see that Mr. Bieber, my best friend's father, was standing in the doorway. I smiled at him, observing his attire. He wore a white t-shirt and some type of dress pants.

"Hello, Mr. Bieber. Noelle called me, and she really needs me," I say, even if could hear the concern in my voice. Mr. Bieber gives me a gentle smile, and slides to the side to let me into his house.

I go inside, and walk past Mr. Bieber, who was locking his door. I don't ask where she is, because I know she's probably cuddled up in a ball crying her eyes out.

I sigh, walking to the the stairs and running up them. When I get to the top, I can already hear the soft crying and sniffles. I keep myself from crying, as I walk to the door. I don't knock either, and I just barged in, like she would do at my house.

"Ohh, my baby," I say, shutting the door and rushing over to her. The covers were over her head, and she was curdled up in a ball. Her crying got louder when she heard me coming in.

"Noelle!" I said, sitting beside her, and kicked my shoes off. I laid beside her, shuffling under the covers, just to cradle her in my arms. "H-He broke up with me!" Noelle huffed, her brown hair all over her face, soaking with her tears.

I really felt for her. I mean, she was Justin Bieber's daughter, guys throw themselves at her to get to her father. At Justin's age, I don't think he's all about music anymore. But, the boys still thought so. . .

"Noelle," I say, brushing all her hair from her face. She still seems like she wants to cry, so I let her. I bring her head closer to me, so her head was nuzzled in my neck. She breathed down my neck, her wet tears gliding down onto my shirt. I didn't care, though. She need me.

"Shh, it's okay," I told her, stroking the back of her head. She wrapped her arms around my torso, and tried to stop. She didn't speak, but I felt her arms grip me tighter. She was broken.

"I thought he loved me," Noelle said, I could feel that her eyes were closed. I ran my fingers through her long hair, holding her close. "I know," I said, feeling like her mother more than her best friend. I was very protective of her. Possessive, too.

We laid in silence for a while, and I found that Noelle had fallen asleep.

I sighed, easing out of the bed, my stomach growling, loudly. I didn't wake her, walking out of the room, and going downstairs. I heard the tv blaring in the living room as I went to the kitchen.

There was Mr. Bieber, standing in front of the refrigerator. His head was low, like he was searching for something to eat. Like I was. I go over to the cabinets, and swing them open to see if I could find some food.

I opened one, and Mr. Bieber immediately stood up. I probably scared him. I continue looking, but felt his eyes on me.

"So, what's up with my daughter?" He asked me, as I stand up, and move to the next lower cabinet. I shrug, "Some guy broke up with her, and now she's crying and just being depressed about it," I told him, glancing over at him.

"Those boys, again? I remember being like that. I went out with everyone, and everybody. No one was off limits to me," He spoke, moving from the fridge to the island, closer to me. I laughed at his comment, closing the cabinet.

"You were a man-whore?" I earned a chuckle from him, as I scooted to the other places I hadn't checked, yet. "Yes, ma'am. I was. It was nice, until I wanted to settle down and have a family. But, anyway, boy will be boys." He said, his voice having some glint in it. I didn't want to look at him, because I knew it would get me in trouble.

"Sometimes, you need a man to love you, satisfy you. . ." I shivered at that. The way he said it, made it seem that he was talking directly to me and about me. Soon enough, I figured that he was talking about me, because I was suddenly trapped between him and the counter in front of me.

My back came into contact with his firm chest. His hands grabbed onto my shoulders, easing me back into him. I felt his warm breath breathing down my neck. "Men do it better," He said, his hands gliding down my arms to rest on my waist.

I didn't say say a word, but my breathing sped up, feeling his hands on me like this. This is so wrong. . .

I breathed, as his lips met with ear. His teeth grazed my earlobe, his hands tightening around me. "Every girl needs a man," Mr. Bieber let's go on my ear, just to slide down to my exposed neck.

He plants a kiss on the side, my eyes falling close. "M-Mr. Bieber," I started, finally seeing that this was wrong. His daughter was right upstairs sleeping. "Call me Justin," He grunted down my neck, inhaling my scent, I guess. I unintentionally moan at him, gripping the countertop.

"Justin," I moaned, feeling the wetness from his tongue, as it trailed down my neck. Sending into a place, I've rarely ever experienced. . .

At that point, I was getting so into it, that I didn't care that my best friend was about to ruin the moment.

"Dad!?" We both heard, and Justin instantly backed off me, but not before biting my ear and saying, "This isn't over,"

I leaned against the countertop, as I heard Justin and Noelle talk. I got my breathing back to normal, before turning around to see the two.

"Oh? (Y/N) your still here, I though you left. You weren't in my room when I woke up," Noelle said, looking forward at me.  "I came down to get some food," I said, not once glaring over at Justin who was definitely looking at me.

"Oh, okay, come back to my room when you've found something," Noelle smiled at me and her father, before heading for the stairs. Justin smirked at me, before leaving the kitchen. Damn, I thought, before going back to my search. . .

~  ~  ~
sooo many updates!
[ i try to ]
vote, comment, follow, share
[ dicedpiineapples ]