I "dream" in #mycalvins

i "dream" in #mycalvins
word count; 446
~

s u m m a r y ; you finally see justin sleeping without posing for you

Soft snores woke up, from a peaceful sleep.

You rolled over on your side, totally ignoring the snoring to glance at the clock on the nightstand, beside the bed. Sighing, you see that it is almost 7, and you should probably be getting up.

You turn on your other side to see your boyfriend, Justin, lightly snoring. He looks hot, you tell yourself, your eyes raking from his hair to where the sheet, that stop you from catching a peek at his bottom half. Oh my.

{ Justin's Pov }

"See, Justin, you've been teasing me all day," (Y/N) spoke from over me, my body flat against the bed. She hovered over me, in my favorite lingerie.

"With all your pictures, and you in those tight calvins," The tip of her fingernail trailed down my chest, as she spoke to me. My heart began to race under her, knowing what the deal was. I don't speak. . .

"So, I guess it is your turn, hmm?" She rasies on of her sweet eyebrows, before crawling fully on top of me, straddling my waist. She leans down to my ear, our chest brushing up against each other's.

"So, what's it gonna be?" He whispered into my ear, giving it a soft bite, afterward. I groan out loud, not answering her, like she wanted.

"Justin. . ." She spoke again, but it seemed farther away.

"Justin!" This time it was sharper, and stern. Like my mom's voice.

"Justin! Get ya ass up!" And, that's when I was awaken. My eyes quickly open, and my body went into alarmed mode. "What? What, is it!?" I spot (Y/N) beside me with a huge grin on her face. She crosses her arm, and glares at me.

"You mean who is it?" She laughs, before looking lower and pointing. I follow her eyes, and I know exactly what she's talking about. My morning hard is high, and I groan.

"(Y/N), really? You do this everyday!" You say, mentally rolling my eyes at her childish behavior. "Jerry, dude, you gotta chill out!" You shout, and my girlfriend just laughs louder. . .

"Let me guess, Justin, you were dreaming in your calvins?" She is now dying with laughter, clutching her stomach as she heads for the bathroom. "Whatever," I munbled, laying back down, trying to get back to (Y/N) in my dream. . .

~ ~ ~
sooo, there's another
[ i know you've seen that pic, but oh well ]
there are two more
[ one of the #mycalvins is a fill in the blank. . .so, i need suggestions ]
quickly
dicedpiineapples