and she likes everybody;2

word count; 537
~

s u m m a r y ; pattie doesn't seem to like you, but likes everyone else! dafuq

{ Justin's Pov }

Silence. That's all.

My mother sat beside my father, and (Y/N) and I sat across from them.

I could see the tension between my mother and (Y/N). I thought my mother was going to love her, seeing as I love her already.

I knew that (Y/N) was uncomfortable, so I dediced that I'd try to start up some conversation.

"So. . .how are my two J's doing?" I pipe up from where I was seated, giving my parents a quick smile. My father was the most response at the moment, and he was basically answering all my questions.

"They are doing great, actually," Jeremy, my father said, not even glancing over to his wife, like I was. I smiled at my father, and grabbed (Y/N)'s hand to place it in my lap with my bigger hands encasing her's.

"Well, we are doing great, also," I started, giving my mother a reassuring smile. But, she doesn't seem to be reassured, her eyes straining to my girlfriend's hand. I cup her hand, and squeeze it, lightly.

"Um, okay, but Justin, honey. When did this happen?" My mother asked, as she points at (Y/N) then at me. I don't understand where this is coming from. . .my mother has known about the two of us the same day I did.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused with my mother's question. She gives me a pointed glare, and doesn't even look over at my girlfriend.

"I-I thought you were with Selena," At that name, I felt (Y/N)'s hand try to slip through mine, but I held onto her's. "No, no, no, mother. It's been (Y/N)!" I tell her, raising my eyebrows in disbelief.

My mother slightly rolled her eyes, "Oh, you jump from girl to girl don't you son? You could've settled with Selena!" I huff in her direction, letting go of (Y/N)'s hand to wrap my arm around her waist, pulling her closer.

When I did, I got a hint of her heavenly scent.

I sighed, "No, mom, I'd rather settle with the love of my life. . .she's sitting here right now," I could see the smile on my father's face, but my mother's face was the complete opposite.

"Justin, listen to yourself! Why can't you pick anyone else!?" My mother seems like she's panicking at the moment. Oh mother. . .

I pull (Y/N) closer, to the point where she's almost sitting on my lap. She's so tense, as I bark back at my mother. I kind of feel bad for dragging her here, now.

"I'm sorry, mother," I spoke, shaking my head side to side, "I think we are finished. (Y/N) is the girl for me," I say my goodbyes, and we leave. . .

~ ~ ~
yes, this is shit. . .
[ i am sick, so i'm trying to update ]
i have a story to replace 'roseanne', because somehow, my sister deleted it.
the story is called "diced pineapples" go check that shit outt
this is dedicated reading4meonly for already reading that book ❤
dicedpiineapples