requested✖"honey, you got ass,"

word count; 496
~

s u m m a r y ; justin tries for an ass he claims black girls have. . .

{ Jadyn's Pov }

"honey, you got ass," I say, as I watched Justin prance around by a swimming pool. A grin on his face, as he tiptoes, smacking an enlarged ass.

We were facetiming, since Justin had to go on tour, and he wanted to talk to me.

"I know, babe, but it will never be like your's," Justin told me, as he looked at the camera, the pillow still in his shorts. I laughed, "You know that's right. Justin, but you do have a nice ass, if you'd take that pillow out of your shorts," I informed him, after seeing the nude pictures.

I heard Justin laugh, which made me smile. "Okay, babe," Justin stuck his hand into his shorts, and reached for the pillow. He pulled it out, which made his ass smaller and back to it's regular size.

He dropped the pillow to the ground, and shuffled forward so he was in front of the camera. We looked at each other, silence filling over the conversation we just had.

"I miss you, Jay," Justin said first, breaking the silence we had been keeping. You give him a sincere smile, "I miss you, too, Jay," I spoke, watching him pout into the camera. I giggled at his sudden change in behavior.

"I miss your ass, also," Justin says, still poking his bottom lip out. I bite my lip, keeping my laughter in. Justin saw this, his eyebrows creasing, "Are you laughing at me?" He asked, no signs of playfulness in his voice.

"Sorry, Juju," I say, blowing his imaginary kisses through the camera lens. Justin acts as if he is receiving them, patting his cheek afterward. I blushed, watching as he blows some my way. I do the same as he did, patti my cheek with my hand.

"I love you, Jaydn, you know that right?" Justin had more serious now, crossing his arms over his exposed chest. I sighed, "Of course, Justin, I love you, too" I say, looking away from the laptop for a second.

"Alright, as long as you know that, babe," Justin tells me, and I start wishing he was right here. Beside me.

"Jaydn, I have to go," I hear Justin's voice on the other end, and I nod at him. "Aight, Justin, seeya later!" I say, pulling a big smile, waving at him. Justin laughs at me, waving back before he both end the call.

Just then, my phone vibrates, and I look to see a text from the one and only. Justin. I roll my eyes, playfully, before reading the text.

{ Justin } honey, you got ass. . .

~ ~ ~
so, lol. ..ok
i want to take a small break from these imagines to focus on my books.
BUT, which book should i focus more on? diced pineapples or mute?
please, tell me, lol😂😄
dicedpiineapples