kissy-kissy

kissy-kissy
word count: 254
~

s u m m a r y ; how you and justin kiss

"Honey, I'm home!" You heard Justin from downstairs. You were currently in the bedroom clicking through channels.

You gasp in joy at the sound of his sweet voice. You jumped off the bed, and out the bedroom to the stairs.

"Jussie!" You cheered, running down the stairs to your awaiting boyfriend. He dropped his duffel bag to the floor, as you ran towards him.

"(Y/N)!" Justin mocked you, as if you two haven't seen each other since this morning. You jumped into his arms, and he rocked you.

You leaned into him, as he rocked you.

You got down to give him what he'd been waiting on since he'd got home. A kiss.

Your lips leaned towards his and Justin puckered up his.

Your lips touched, and you knew why you liked to kiss him so much.

Justin wrapped his arms around your small waist, and pulled you in. His lips covered over yours, making it hard to fight his.

You played with the hair on his head, rolling your fingers around in his dirty blonde hair. Which caused a small groan to escape his lips. He loved when you played in his hair.

During the kiss, his damp tongue poked at your lips, asking for entrance. Not wanting to give in to Justin, you bit at his tongue. He whimpered at the pain. Causing you to grin into the kiss. . .

His tongue disappeared into his mouth. You had won. For now. . .

______________

yay! another preference. . . !

bye!