ms. y/ln;1

ms. y/ln;1
word count: 969
~

s u m m a r y ; you are justin's teacher

You walk into the classroom two minutes before the class officially has to start.

A few students are in the classroom, just sitting there either talking and on their phones probably doing stuff you didn't want to know about.

You go to your desk in the corner up front, not disturbing the teenagers who were around you. Slipping from your coat, you put up your things, and get today's lesson out.

You were a teacher at a high school, which you never actually saw yourself doing really when you were in high school yourself.

You get out your lessons, just as a few more teens make their way into your classroom. Checking the clock on the wall beside you, it was now 8:20. Time for class.

You sighed, as you closed your eyes, getting ready for today. You were really getting ready for Mr. Bieber.

Mr. Bieber was a student you had that lived to piss you all the way off. He always came to class late, sometimes bringing a girl. You really disliked that kid. With a passion. But, you were a teacher, so you had to keep it to yourself.

Your eyes quickly scan the classroom, seeing that everyone, but Justin and his friend Za. You had to stop yourself from rolling your eyes from Justin and his friend.

"Okay, class, I'll just start with attendance," You give your class a nice smile, as you grab your attendance sheet. Well, everyone, but Justin and Za were here so what was the point?

You were quick to go through all your student's names for attendance.

Once you got finished, you were ready to start your class, but a harsh knock at the door interrupted you from starting. You let your head drop, slightly, knowing who was at the door.

You hesitated at first, but went to get the door. You could see the outline of the two boys, as you came closer to the door. Their talking could be heard from like miles away. . .

Grabbing the doorknob, you swing the door open to see Justin and Za smiling straight at you innocently. Like angels.

"Look class, Justin and Za finally decided to join us. Late," You said lowly, letting your eyes glaring at them both. Za smirked at you, shrugging his shoulders. Justin just stood there, his eyes raking over your body. You wore a white blouse, and a tight fitting skirt that wasn't meant to be tight. "I could never miss Ms. (Y/LN)'s class!" Justin said, as he licked his bottom lip.

You slightly shuddered under his glaze, before moving aside to let them into class.

You huffed all the way to your desk, as the boys laughed all the way to their seats.

"Why God?" You whispered, shutting your eyes and rubbing your temples softly. He was certainly trying to test your patience. He was surely doing it right. . .

Reopening your eyes, you move in front of your class, and begin teaching them.

~    ~    ~

"Okay, you will have a worksheet to complete now," You told your class as you get to your desk and grab the worksheets you set out for today about the lesson.

A few grunts were voiced in the audience of the students after you said this. You chuckled, lightly, "It's not that hard," You said, going through every row to pass out the papers.

You were rounding the students when you came upon Justin. Justin sat in the far back, and Za sat one desk in front of him. They always were close in your classroom. All they did was talk and laugh every lesson, but today they weren't really loud.

Your eyes lock with Justin's, and grin breaks the surface of his face. "Ms. (Y/LN)" Justin spoke up, leaning forward. Some strands of his newly white hair fell onto his forehead. You ignored him as you came to him.

"Here, Justin," You coolly said, passing the sheet of problems towards him. He grabbed it up off the desk with a frown. The grin left his face altogether.

"Where's my reward?" Justin's dark eyebrows lifted, and his lips lowered into a pout. An adorable pout at that.

You looked at him questionably, holding the other sheets in your hands while watching him. "What reward?" You said, keeping your voice low from the eavesdropping teenagers around you.

"I was quiet this whole time!" Justin hissed at you, letting his eyes drift lower to your chest. You grumbled under your breath, looking anywhere, but Justin. . .

Someone in the front snickered at the two of you. You knew that this had to stop, or you'd get fired.

"You are supposed to be quiet, Justin" You countered at him, crossing your arms in irritation. You tapped your foot on the floor, tired of this conversation.

"Noo, I don't have to. It's not like you do anything, it'd be easy to make you submit to me," Justin informed you, poking his chest out a bit, waiting for you to react. He was waiting for this.

You lightly gasped, hearing his speak like that. Your face instantly flushed, but you felt yourself getting a little wet in your form-fitting skirt. You couldn't help, but find it sexy how he said that.
"T-That's not appropriate, Justin, so I'll have to give you detention," You fumbled, still wide eyed, as you stumble back to your desk. Justin watched your ass all the way there.

"Oh, trust me, baby, you'll be so easy to make you come undone, with your stuck up ass," Justin smirked, as he watched you sit and then went on to think about you doing things. . .

~
hii, hope you enjoyed  this.
[ my book, mute, will be updated next year, soooo, yeah ]
part two?
[ bye ]
bieberdaycare