twitter war

twitter war
word count: 1519
~

s u m m a r y ; you and justin have a war on twitter

You sat on your bed, as the you smiled into the camera that sat in the middle of your spacious room.

"Hi, guys, it's (Y/N) here," You say cheerfully towards the camera, waving at it. You were a famous Youtuber, and your viewers wanted you to do a 'What's In My Bag Challenge' video. So, here you were, sitting on your bed, with your bag in front of you.

"So, guys, today I'm doing what most of you asked for. The 'WIMBC'," You say, looking directly into the lens with the smile you always used in your videos. "Okay, then, shall we start?" You aimlessly ask, looking down at your lap to see your bag.

Sighing, you opened your bag to pull out the first thing your fingertips touched. You grabbed whatever it was, and whip it out of the bag.

In your hands was some lipstick. You glance into the camera, before giggling. "You always gotta look your best!" You say, trying to reason with the people who will ask why there's lipstick in your bag. You examine it, twirling it around your fingers, "See? It even matches my skin-tone," You say, popping the top off of it and quickly swiping it over your full lips.

You put the top back on, and pucker up your lips and lean into the camera's lens. "It looks nice, right!?" You squeal, trying to reason again. After you lean back, you wiggle your eyebrows.

Laughing at yourself, you put the lipstick beside you, ready for the next item in your bag. "Sooo. . .I wonder what's next!" You say, not looking into the bag as you dip your hand inside.

Your fingers wrap around something else, and pull it out, not surprised when it comes out.

You sigh, knowing you'd have to explain why you pulled this out. You gripped the can lightly, with a smile. "So. . .you might be wondering why there's a can of pepper spray in my bag. ." You say, a small grin coming to your face.

"What!? When you walk in the hood you gotta have some type of protection. .." You argue with the camera, looking at the can, raising one eyebrow, "But, I do need to upgrade this." You said, as you shrug and throw it behind you.

"Okay, forget that one. . ." You mumbled, glancing up at the lens of the camera, stopping yourself from laughing. "Next thiiing!" You say, digging into your bag like children do on Halloween.

You pull out a bag of chips. Your favorite chips. . .

"Well. A girl does get hungry," You say, shrugging at the lens. You open the bag, and take a few chips out, and popping them directly into your mouth. Chewing happily, you swing yourself side to side.

"MMM. . .I love these things," You mumbled, quickly devouring the whole bag. You rub your stomach, "Those were good. . ." You say, wiping your mouth free from crumbs.

"Okaaay, last one!" You peeped up, and stuff your hand into the bag, and touch something close to your fingertips. You grab it, and pull it out.

A One Direction album is sitting in your hand.

"O ma gord. . .yes," You saw, bringing the album up to your cheek, cheesing into the camera. You sigh into the camera, looking down at the album.