I "flaunt" in #mycalvins

i "flaunt" in #mycalvins
word count; 337
~

s u m m a r y ; justin flaunts his stuff

You with a smirk as your boyfriend pounces around the house in his black underwear. . .

His calvins, to be exact. . .

You sat in the living room, a plate of chicken sat beside you, as you scroll through your phone. On your phone, you see a few of Justin's friends. Kendall at the beach, Hailey at a club, Za in a studio. . .

You ignore Justin's prancing, and he knew that if he really wanted your full attention, all he had to do was say your name and rip off his pants.

"(Y/N)! Look!" Justin shouted, with a grin on his face. You sighed, Justin has been doing this since this morning when he showed you the first picture. "Whaaat, Jay!? I already posed for you!" You shouted, rolling your eyes.

"Babe, please?" Justin yearns, with a pouty face. You huff and puff, turning off your phone and turning your attention to your boyfriend.

Justin stood there, one leg propped up on the couch's arm.

"Oh, my," You gasped, your eyes almost bulging out of your head, as Justin poses there, looking out into the distance. . .

Justin slighlty smirked, a little laugh, before you pulled yourself to. "You like, baby?" Justin asked, slyly, stopping his pose. He came over to where you sat and plopped down beside you, grabbing a piece of your chicken.

He took a big bite, and moaned, "That was good," He said, a mouth full. You giggled at his behavior, Justin pecking your lips, lighlty. "I'm good. . ." Justin said, his lips touching your's.

"Sure you are!" You say, sarcastically, before getting up to put your plate in the kitchen. "Daaamn, right!" Justin shouted, slapping your ass super hard, making you howl.

"Justin!" You shouted, rubbing your throbbing bum, before wobbling away from him. "Scream my name, baby! Them neighbors know my name!" Justin sang, swaying in his seat.

~   ~   ~
yay!!!
[ last for tonight! hope you enjoyed ]
dicedpiineapples