kissing stages

kissing stages
word count; 1659
~

s u m m a r y ; how you and justin kissed over the years

{ kindergarten }
"Justin, let me use that!" Y/N shouted over the round table, as she leaned over it. Justin tilted his head up from his side of the table, his honey eyes setting on his friend.

Justin had stopped scribbling on his sheet of paper to look at the girl. The brown-skinned girl glared at him, her arms crossed over her shirt, a pout forming on her lips.

"Ok, you have to give it back," Justin told her, reaching over and placing the red crayon in front of her, beside her paper. "Yay!" Little Y/N chirped, as Justin watched her around the table to hug him.

She must've really wanted that crayon.

Justin cringed, her arms wrapped around his small body. She encased him against her, his cheek pressed to her's. In Justin's mind, he thought girls had cooties. . .especially Y/N.

Y/N pulled back to smash her lips against Justin's, like she'd seen her mother do to her father. Justin stood still, confused at the sudden contact with her. They stayed like this until they heard a yell and a roar of laughter.

"Eww! Y/N gave Justin coowties!" A boy shouted, his finger pointing in their direction. A few children behind them laughed. . .

{ third grade }
"Y/N! All you gotta do is draw circles! Not rectangles!" Justin shouted at his best friend, as they sat inside his bedroom. They kneeled down on his plush carpet, drawing shapes on large pieces of paper.

Y/N shifted on her kneels to look at Justin, rolling her eyes as she did. "Shh, Justin, you don't know what chu doin'," Y/N huffed at him, before leaning back to observe her work.

"That's pretty, right?" Y/N smiled a toothy grin at the paper. Justin glanced at her work, as he began tracing stars over his empty paper. "Yeah," Justin whispered, shaking his head, dismissing the jealous look on his face. Her paper was kind great, Justin thought.

Y/N peeked over at her best friend, a small smirk on her face. "You don't have anything on your's!" Y/N burst into fits of laughter, her ponytails swinging from her bouncing up and down. Justin rolled his eyes, once he heard her laughing.

"But, it's okay, it will be okay," Y/N cooed to Justin, leaning over to kiss his cheek. . .

{ fifth grade }
"Y/N! Let's try the monkey bars!" Justin chirped, happily on the playground of the school. Other kids ran around, trying out the other contraptions on the playground.

Y/N followed after Justin, eager to try them out. Ever since Y/N was in second grade, she'd always wanted to successfully complete the monkey bars. Justin, on the other hand, was was a pro on the monkey bars.

Y/N always envied him for being so good at it. Her upper arm strength wasn't that good, being in fifth grade and all. But, it wasn't hard for young Justin at all. He was sure that if he tried it in his sleep, he could even do it.

"You wanna go first?" Justin asked, as they arrived to the empty monkey bars. There was no line of kids who wanted a try at the bars. Y/N quickly shook her head, dismissing the thought of herself going first. Justin understood, knowing exactly how she felt about them.