i "ride" in #mycalvins

word count; 464
~

s u m m a r y ; you and justin "ride", if you know what i mean. . .hahaha😊

{ (Y/N)'s Pov }

"Babe, let's go for a ride," I hear Justin say, as he pulls on my hand. I smiled at his silliness, before locking my phone and placing it into my back pocket, "We are already going," I say back, still being pulled down the steps to his car.

Justin grins, and basically drags me to the car, unlocking it, only to push me into the seat. He quickly gets to his side, and starts the car. It roars, and Justin smirks.

"I look that sound," Justin beams down at the leather black steering wheel, as the car rumbles to life. I laugh at him, rolling my eyes. "So, you don't like it when I do it?" I playfully ask, raising my eyebrows in questioning.

Justin looks over at me, as I admire how good he looks with that snapback on his head. "Oh, your the best," Justin says, making both of us laugh, as he starts to pull away and out of the driveway.

"So, where we going?" I asked over his loud car, strapping myself with the seatbelt, knowing how Justin gets with his cars. A smirk gave up on Justin's face, "Just ride, baby girl," Justin lets his hand rest on my thigh, and I nod, looking ahead at the beautiful scenery.

Small shops decorate the sides of the streets, catching my eyes, instantly. The people and places fly by, as Justin speeds up, letting the adrenaline rush through him. The grip on my thigh tightens, also.

The sun is shining in the sky, just adding to the beautiful day. I placed my hand on top of Justin's, as he slows down. A red light in front of us.

"Can I turn the radio on?" I asked, not really listening for a yes, as my hand is already pressing the buttons to turn it on and up. Immediately, I hear Justin's voice on the radio. "Oh, shiiiit, bae on the radio!" I sing loud, cranking it up, too.

"Like always!" Justin shouts over the music, with his left on the steering wheel, the other squeezing my thigh, in playfulness. I giggled at him, looking at him, while his song plays.

Is it too late now to say sorry?

"Cuz, I'm missing more than just your body!" I sing along, hearing Justin laugh beside me. I continue singing, only to hear Justin singing, too. His angelic voice kills mine, as I stop to hear him sing.

"Babe, you are killing me!" I shout, planting a soft kiss on his cheek, just as he speeds off. . .

~ ~ ~
sooo, umm, yeah
[ hope you liked these ]
dicedpiineapples