"the panty dropper,"

word count; 626
~

s u m m a r y ; your friends call justin the panty dropper. i really want this to be a story💗💗
again, i already named your friends😊

{ (Y/N)'s Pov }

I sat at the cafeteria table, waiting as my other friends arrived, right after I did.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" Jade squealed, as she set her tray down and slid into a seat in front of me. "Hey, Jade," I say, giving her a smile, my other friends filling in the seats around us.

"So, did you hear what happened with Nick and Lexa?" Jade smiled as she rambling on, like the gossip she is. She knew almost everything about everyone in the school. She knew who you had a crush on, before you did.

"Naw, what happened?" My other friend, Jacob, entertained her. I just listened, dipping on of my fries into the large amount of ketchup on my tray. I didn't know why Jacob insisted on letting Jade keep up with her talking, seeing as the rest of us were barely listening.

"They broke up! Which means I have a chance," Jade exclaimed, excitedly, clapping her hands. Jacob chuckled at his sister, turning his attention away from her to sip his Pepsi. I turn my attention to Sierra, my best friend, who was more focused on her boyfriend.

Ever since Sierra got a boyfriend, our time together had been limited. I tried to pull her away at least a little, put she always goes back to him. I roll my eyes, taking another fry into my mouth.

I drown a few more helpless fries into the heap of ketchup. Jade has stopped chit chatting about boys, and all her attention is put directly on the cafeteria's entrance. Everyone at the table noticed Jade's taste in quietness, all of our eyes heading in her direction.

There was the new exchange student from Canadian and a girl with blonde hair, their arms locked together. I paid no attention to the girl, as I let my eyes drink in his beauty. He had tousled hair, and from where I sat, hie eyes were a light honey color.

I sat in amazement. They strutted past evryone, the guy, who's name was Justin, had stopped in front of a table full of some jocks and a few cheerleaders. Justin had sat down the girl with him, sliding into the other empty chair.

"Oh my, that boy is hot," Jade said, dreamily, her eyes still burning through him. I hummed in response, adverting my own set of eyes when Justin glanced in our direction. He probably felt our stares.

"Yeah, he's gonna break every girl's heart," Jacob shook his head, looking right at his sister, knowing she'd get caught in that web. I smirked at him, before taking another fry off my tray.

"They already have a name for him. . ." Sierra said, finally pulling away from her boyfriend to join the conversation. I raised my eyebrows at her in questioning, "What is the name?" I asked, eager to know what they came up with this time.

"The panty dropper," Sierra said, a grin taking hold of her lips, as she held onto her pencil. Jacob started laughing, as so did I. "He can take my panties any day," Jade explained, her eyes still holding that same look.

"Yeah, okay, you let him," I said, glancing once more at the exchange student before going back to my lunch.

~ ~ ~
yaay
i wanna do an imagine with justin and season from mute.
comment : justin needs milk if you want me to write an imagine with those two.
if you don't then, idk and idc
if you don't know my book, then...idk
bye
dicedpineapples