requested ¦ makayla

requested| Makayla; cheat / make - up  ** **
word count: 1308
~

s u m m a r y ; makayla and justin break up, and then make up!

Makayla's pov

My legs sat in Justin's lap, as I laid sideways on the couch. He slumped back into the couch, tapping away on his phone.

He had been on his phone I came home.

The TV was on in the background, but neither of us were really paying attention to it. I didn't want to be nosy and in his business, but I was tired of seeing Justin on his phone.

"Hey, J," I spoke up, trying to pry his eyes away from his phone screen to me. Instead of looking my way, Justin hummed in response.

Again, I didn't want to be an attention whore, but any girl would want their boyfriend's loving attention. I was getting none of it.

"Justin," I didn't want to snap at him, but if he didn't respond, he was going to pay for it. His eyes stayed glued to his phone for a second more, before he swept his glaze over me.

I gave him an unimpressed smile, as he glared at me.

"What, Makayla, you see I'm doing something here, right?" Justin asked, ready to go back to his awaiting phone.

I raised my brows, hearing Justin get feisty with me for the first time. Ever. Something was totally up. . .

"I just wanted to spend some time with my boyfriend. . ." I mumbled, brushing off his comment, removing my feet from his lap to place my whole body there.

Trying again, I set myself in front of Justin, facing him in his lap.

"I give you more than enough attention, Kayla," Justin said, glancing up at me. Before I could lock my arms around his neck, Justin locked his phone.

"I gotta take a shower. I'll be back. . ." Justin wrapped his arms around my waist and put me on the couch beside him.

Getting up - leaving his phone - he trotted up the staircase and disappeared.

I defiantly was not the snoopy type, but I couldn't help myself. Only this time. . .

I was surprised he even left his phone down here, seeing as he was just stuck to it.

Scooting over on the couch, I see Justin's phone laying on the seat. I picked it up, and turned it on. Justin had told me his phone's password, so this was easy.

Unlocking the phone, I scroll through the recent stuff to old stuff.

Scrolling, the phone's front light blinked, indicating he just got a message. Of course, I opened the text.

Selena - Will you come back over? Last night was fantastic.

I reread the text, making sure I wasn't just seeing things. Selena? As in Ex? Oh, no no no . . .

I couldn't even process it over, before I heard Justin come back down stairs. A towel was wrapped around his waist, as he came into my view.

Water dripped from the hair matted to his forehead, as he inspected the scene. "What are you doing with my phone, Makayla?" Justin questioned me, with annoyance in his voice.

I was getting angry, and the more I kept it in, the more it bubbled.

"Whatever, just give me my phone," Justin reached over to snatch his phone from my grip, but I was up before he could.