season & justin 《untitled》

untitled 《i wanna try something》
word count: 462
~

s u m m a r y ; they just kiss in this. . . btw, season knows justin is mute, don't want to spoil the story ■ if you don't know who season is, i advise you to read mute or just read the imagine and don't ask questions 😄

Season sat upon her couch, as she petted Justin's head, occasionally running her fingers against his scalp. Justin felt comfortable with her, as he placed his head in her lap.

They both set their glaze on the tv, just Justin's focus was more on trying to stay awake while Season's fingers grazed his scalp.

"Babe, I'm hungry," Season spoke up, her eyebrows creasing, a habit she had whenever she was about to whine about something. Justin didn't have to get up to know that her eyebrows were creased.

Justin let out an inaudible sigh from his lips, and eased his way up. He turned sideways to face Season. Yup, her brows were definitely creased. Hard, too. . .

Season looked at Justin, her hand still in his hair. She gave him the pouty look, a look Justin thought was adorable. Justin gave Season a smile, before leaning towards her, and Season knew just what to do.

She puckered up her glossy lips, and let her's come into contact with the plump ones that belonged to Justin. Season had loved kissing him. His lips were magical, the only problem was he couldn't talk. Maybe she could help him. . .

Justin immediately kissed her back, pulling her deeper into her trance. Season timidly closed her eyes, getting more into the kiss than she expected. The lips that were against her's grinned into the lip lock, making her giggle.

A few seconds later, they pull apart. A smile on their faces.

"You have nice lips," Season spoke, reaching up to his lips, tracing over his bottom lip, still in trance mode. Justin had never heard anything like that before, and you could tell, when Justin raised his brows in surprise.

Wow, okay. . . Justin said inside himself, feeling the small, soft pad of her finger glide across his lips. You have great lips, Justin told her inside his head, a smile on his face. He adored this girl so much, she was nothing like his past girlfriend he had in high school.

She actually loved him, and he loved her back even more. They loved each other, a lot. Justin knew, that this was the girl he wanted, the first time they met, he knew.

This is the girl for me, Justin told himself, pecking her soft lips once more. . .

~  ~  ~
just a test run for you guys
i know it sucks ass, but, it's just a taste. . .lol
tell me what you think. . .
dicedpiineapples