homework help

homework help
word count: 453
~

s u m m a r y ; your daughter needs help

Your Pov.

I was sitting with my daughter at the dinner table, helping her with some math problems for school.

When I had got home, she came to me complaining that her father, Justin, said he couldn't help her. He gave her no explanations of why he couldn't, and just left her all alone in the big dining room to do homework.

"Okay, babe, you start the problem, and when you don't understand, let me know," I told my little girl who sat in the chair across from me with worry filling her eyes. The same eyes Justin had.

"Okay," She says, lowly, probably unsure if she can do it on her own. I give her a reassuring smile to get her to start, and when I see that she does, I leave the table in search for Justin.

I leave the dining room, and travel up the stairs. He's probably just sitting upstairs watching some sports channel with some type of alcohol. Men.

I sigh, already hearing the tv people talking from the hallway. I become annoyed instantly, as I approach the room, hearing Justin's laugh from the door.

"Justin," I say strutting into the bedroom I share with him. I put on a false smile, as his brown eyes catch me come into the room. I bet he could see something was wrong, because he immediately turned the tv's volume down, so I could speak my mind.

"Justin. . ." I saw again, trying to gain all his attention, with just the call of his name. His eyebrows raise at me in questioning, his eyes becoming wide. He doesn't speak, so I continue to start my rant about not helping my baby with school work that's easy enough for him.

"Jay, what didn't you help my daughter with her homework?" I asked, putting my hands on my hips, not feeling super angry. I didn't want to fight, seeing as my daughter was right downstairs. Hopefully, doing her work.

"Is this what's this is about?" Justin smirks, looking me up and down with his eyes. I nod at him, crossing my arms over my chest. "Why didn't you help her!?" I asked, a little louder, throwing my hands up in the air.

"Babe, I can't do that shit! It's been a while!" Justin argues, mimicking you as he throws his hands up, too. You roll your eyes, "It's been only like four years! You could've helped!" I hiss at him like a snake. He face plams himself before sighing.

"Whatever, you probably thought 9+10 equaled 21," I say rolling my eyes at him, and leaving the room to assist my daughter with her work.

~ ~ ~
i was bored.
[ bieberdaycare ]