I "glow" in #mycalvins

i "glow" in #mycalvins
word count; 324
~

s u m m a r y ; you see justin glowing

"Babe!" You hear Justin from the bathroom, as you are aimlessly clicking the buttons on the remote. "What, Jay?" You shout back, not earning the quick response that you wanted.

You heard slight shuffling in the connected bathroom, as you cross your legs above the sheets on the bed.

"You seen my new shoot?" Justin yells, the shuffling still going on in the other room. You sighed, "No, Jay. Was there a girl all over you?" You shout. The door to the ensuite bathroom opens and your boyfriend comes out with nothing on, but his underwear.

His calvins, to be specific.

A smirk draws onto his face, once he notices that all your attention is on him and not the big ass tv in the middle of the wall.

The accomplished boyfriend struts over to you, with your eyes on his every move.

His phone in his hand as he plants himself onto the bed, sitting right beside you. The smirk still there as he turns his phone on.

"See, baby?" Justin grins, passing his phone to you. A picture of Justin is there, his chest on display, his head tilted downward. You analyze the picture, Justin watching the eager look fill your eyes.

"How do I look?" He asked, pointing at the small picture on his bright phone screen. "G-Great, babe!" You squeal, another big smirk on his face, "Of course I do," Justin tells himself, as he hops off the bed, quickly.

"Look, babe, I'm glowing," Justin says, as he gives you a look and posing like he would in a photo shoot of some sort. You immediately laugh, watching as you poses for you, which leads to you posing for him. . .

~ ~ ~
just a little #mycalvins
[ spread the tag, bitchesss😘 ]
he's so beautiful
[ there will be more of these short things ]
dicedpiineapples