requested ¦ @nanilova1994

requested ¦ untitled
word count: 972
~

s u m m a r y ; lova and justin have fun in the pool

Warning: mildly dirty, because it was requested

"Babe, c'mon, the water is getting cold!" Justin groaned from inside the pool, watching the doors that Lova would appear behind.

Justin had wanted to have a day all to then selves, so he suggested that they spend some time in the pool. Lova had said okay, seeing as it would be fun to just chill out and sit with her polished toes in the cool water.

Justin leaned against the wall of the pool, the water up to his elbows, as his feet padded onto the floor of the pool. He had been waiting for the girl to come for minutes now, and wanted to see his baby girl in a swimsuit for a long time.

"Baaabe!" Justin groaned, running his wet fingers through his hair, pressing them to his scalp. Justin had a bad reputation for not waiting and being impatient.

The sun had been out since early morning, and Justin wanted to take advantage of it, using it for him.

After putting his arm back into the water, Justin heard the patio door swing open and closed. He also heard the yipping of Esther.

"Alright, Justin, I'm done changing," There stood Lova, Justin's girlfriend, wearing a black bikini, and a pair of his shades covering her eyes. Those brown eyes, belonging to Justin, watched her every move, as she made her way to the pool, swaying her hips as she went. She loved getting a rise out of him.

Justin, shamelessly, watched as Lova walked over to the stairs that led to the pool. She slowly crept into the pool, her eyes hidden behind the shades. Shades that belonged to Justin. He loved when she wore his stuff.

No one said a word, when the girl in front of Justin got all the way into the pool. The water stopped at her shoulders, Justin's eyes scanning all of what he could see. A smirk fell upon his face, as he lifted forwards the wall of the pool.

"You look good," Justin said, his eyes showing a glint, his feet dragging his body towards her's. Lova smiled at him, as his face became right in from of her, his arms going to bring her close. She let him, her breast coming to be pressed into his naked chest.

"I know," She whispered, her arms wrapped around his neck. He leaned down a little, becoming eye level with her. Justin couldn't help, but look down at her lips. Lova teased him, bringing her bottom lip between her teeth. He watched it all.

And, soon enough, Justin planted his lips on her's. Lova quickly responded, earning a growl from her boyfriend.

Justin unwrapped his arms from around her, his lips detacting themselves from her's. "Jump," Justin whispered through to her, and Lova complied, jumping to wrap her legs around Justin's waist. With his help, of course. He tucked his hands under her thighs, to hold her up.

He went back to attacking her lips, lips that he could devour everyday. Lova let a small sigh, as she felt the familiar swipe of Justin's tongue on her lips. He wanted in.

Lova, being the tease she is, denied him his entrance, a smile on her lips. But, Justin had other plans, as his hand went between her thighs, to gentle rub at her covered center.

Almost immediately, Lova moaned, and Justin got what he wanted. Their tongues fought each other, wanting nothing more, but to dominate the other. Lova lost that battle, everytime. . .

Justin eased his way forward, until Lova's back was pressed against the pool. Her legs still hooked around his waist.

Justin broke the hard kiss, and turned to her damp neck. His hands snaked for in between her thighs, as she was too occupied with the butterfly kisses going down her neck. Justin grazed his teeth along side of Lova's neck, as she let her head fall back.

Under the water, Justin's hands found his girlfriend's center, behind the swim suit she had wore. Yes, he did just want to tear it off and have his way with her.

His fingers pulled at the bottoms, and Lova responded with another moan, when Justin finally got them off of her body. His fingers were delighted, as they went straight for her, plunging deep into her, earning a loud groan from her.

"Yesss," Lova had hissed, her arms still around his name, pulling him closer. His long fingers pulled out, only to rush back into her warmth. Where they belonged, Justin thought. . .

His two digits sped up their pace, as Justin kept Lova entertained above water. He nipped at her earlobe, "You like that?" He rasped into her ear, sending the feeling to do much more down her back.

Lova didn't nothing else, but nodded her head and moan, as his two fingers went to work on her. They scissored inside her, making Lova spread her legs even more. The work out was building up on her, small bits of sweat crept down her eyebrows, once they creased. . .

"Justin, I'm clooose!" Lova had whimpered into the air that was between them, even though it wasn't a lot. Justin grunted at her, and moved his fingers in her faster, hitting her g-spot everytime.

Now, Lova couldn't handle it, her jaw slacked, as Justin let another finger glide into her. There she came, in the water, and on Justin's hand.

A smile cracked on his face, as he watched her try to maintain her breathing. It took her a second, but it got back to normal.

"Oh my gosh," Lova spoke, eyes on Justin. "We have to do this again," Justin slyly said, giving his girl a wink before leading her elsewhere. . .

~ ~ ~
it was requested, so i write it!
[ 🍑 ]
dicedpiineapples