my momma don't like you;1

word count: 956
~

s u m m a r y ; pattie doesn't seem to like you

{ Justin's Pov }

My girlfriend stood in the mirror, her eyes raking over her figure, as so were mine.

We both knew she looked beautiful, but she was so sure that there was something wrong with what she looked like.

She'd say her smile was crooked, she smelled funny, her makeup was smudged, or she'd say that she didn't look good in her knee high dress, which I picked out for her. I hope she liked that dress, it fit her, but I hoped like this mostly because I picked it out.

I leaned against the door, as I watched her brush imaginary dust off of her shoulder. She fumbled with her nails, that she'd had just got done. I was really getting tired of her doubt. . .

"Babe, you look perfect," I spoke up from where I leaned, catching her frightened attention. Her eyes finally weren't on that damn mirror.

But, all (y/n) did was roll her eyes, and turn her head back to the mirror. I wanted to roll my eyes back to her, as I caught her sliding her palm down her thigh.

"I don't feel perfect, Jay," (Y/N) squeaked up, her eyes never leaving the mirror. She was starting to look at the mirror like she looked at me, oh this needs to stop. . .

I push up from the door, and begin to walk towards her. She watches from the mirror's reflection.

I come up behind her, wrapping one arm around her waist, and the other on her hip. My chin rested on her exposed shoulder.

She felted so good, like something sweet, that I could just eat. . .

I placed my nose beside her neck, inhaling all I could at once. Instantly, my grip on her hip tightened, as I glided my nose up the length of her neck. I even brush up against that sweet spot.

She immediately pulled her shoulder up, to her ear, trying to push me away. Too bad I wasn't going anywhere.

"Justin, stooop," Her mouth was moving, but I wasn't able to concentrate, seeing as my girlfriend was making it so hard for me not to rip this dress off of her and fuck her hard. Oh my. . .

"J, we have to go," (Y/N) whispered through her red, cherry lips. Her eyelids easing their way over her glazed eyes. I knew we had to go, but I couldn't believe my ears. This girl was standing in front of this goddammn mirror for minutes, and now she wants to leave.

I huff, and let her go. She moves forward, and grabs her little hand bag, which she usually didn't carry around.

We leave our house in silence, as get to the car, (Y/N) seems to be a little calmer. Her shoulders didn't look as tense, like before and her walk was a little more confident. I watched her ass the while time. . .

I pulled open her car door, and she slid inside. And I jogged over to the driver side, and we were off.

~ ~ ~

I looked at (Y/N) after I parked in front of the house.

She looked nervous again. Her eyes glancing from left to right, her fingers fiddled over each other, and her feet tapped on the flooring of the car.

"Baby, everything's gonna be okay," I spoke to her in a reassuring voice, grabbing her smaller hand into mine and giving it a gentle squeeze. She sighed, and looked over at me, giving me a tiny smile.

"You are beautiful, baby girl," I told her, bring her hand up to my lips and placing a wet kiss onto it. I saw the hint of red warm her cheeks, and she retracted her hand into her lap. I winked, before getting out.

I opened up her side, and she slowly made her way out, gripping my hand, tightly. I made sure to swipe my thumb over her hand a couple times, as we approached the house. The house my parents lived in. . .

"They will love you," I admitted to her, once we made it to the front doors. I heard my beautiful girlfriend take in a deep breath beside me, as I knocked at the door.

(Y/N) gripped my hand, as the door quickly unlocked. My thumb glided over her hand, again, as my mother came into view.

"Momma!" I said, instinctively letting (Y/N)'s hand to engulf my mother into a great big hug. My mother hugged back, and suddenly I remembered that my girlfriend was standing next to us.

I let my mother go, and she didn't even glance at (Y/N)! Whatt. . . .

"Mother, is this - " I was trying to introduce my mother to my girlfriend, but my mother cut me off. "My dear boy, come in!" My mother swung the door open for us to walk into, and I made sure to grab (Y/N)'s soft hand.

I had to tug her inside, as she didn't want to come in. I couldn't see why, though.

Inside, my mother finally acknowledges my girlfriend. "Ugh. . .Sweet, who is that?" My mother asked, in an unpleasant tone, as she pointed directly to (Y/N). "Momma, this is (Y/N), my girlfriend," I confessed to my mother, and her face turned upside down in disgust.

Whaaat?

"You are dating that?" My mother spoke, and I was getting angry. I could see that (Y/N) was silently fuming, watching and listening to the scene. I gave her a long glance, catching her eyes for a minute before she looked down.

Did my mom not like (Y/N)?
But, she likes everyone!

~ ~ ~
sooo, just a piece of lyric from jdb...
[ enjoy ]
dicedpiineapples