"the silent treatment,"

word count; 479
~

s u m m a r y ; justin gives you the silent treatment! babe looking sexy af, i wish i were those sunglasses, also, i want to provide a gif for every sentence.

{ (Y/N)'s Pov }

"the silent treatment," I said, holding my phone up, as I created another video.

I turned my phone around, so the camera was on Justin. Justin sat on the edge of the bed, fully clothed in a cream hoodie and black pants. A cap on his head, his eyes never once glazing upon me or the camera.

I grinned at him, because he had claimed that I had been flirting with some guy at a restaurant. I had not flirted with anyone, and I had told him that, but he still stuck with his story.

I rolled my eyes at my uncooperative boyfriend, and shifted the camera back to me. "Well, Justin isn't in a good mood, today. Can you believe he thought I was flirting with some guy?" I questioned the camera, glancing over at Justin. He stared straight ahead, his jaw tight and his hands on the bed.

"Anyway, guys, I gotta go. Bye," I quickly ended the story, and plopped down beside Justin. Almost immediately after I sat down, Justin had got up, and made his way over to the door. "Really, Justin?" I shouted to him, setting my phone down to follow after him.

He had also decided to give me the silent treatment. He hadn't spoken since we left the restaurant, and it was kind of getting to me. I was beginning to miss his voice, how he spoke. . .Yeah, I'm weird like that. . .

"C'mon, babe," i sighed, following after him, as he traveled to the kitchen. Probably in search for food. I could use a little something, too.

I stood in the kitchen's doorway, watching Justin raid the fridge for food. A few seconds later, Justin had found food and wanted to leave the kitchen. But, there I stood, blocking the doorway. He wasn't going through unless he spoke to me.

I said nothing, as he approached me, warning me to move away, with his sharp eyes. I mentally told myself no, as I stood there, rigid. Justin was now in front of me, and looked directly into my eyes. His brown eyes were now a darker color, and I felt the need to mover.

Slowly, I slid away from the archway, and Justin gradually walked through, passing me right by.

He was still fuming, as I stood there.

"The silent treatment," I whispered, shaking my head, before following him like a lost puppy. . .

~ ~ ~
did you see what i did?
when it said, "i was beginning to miss his voice," and "He hadn't spoken," ???
my book, mute?
[ lol ]
don't forget to comment what you think
new cover, whatcu think?
[ dicedpiineapples ]