good girl;2

good girl;2
word count; 662
~

s u m m a r y ; uhhh, sometimes i ask myself why i like justin. . .😂😭

"Y/N," Somehow, Y/N still sat in that sat seat. Her back sat to the chair, her arms down in her lap.

Justin and his friends had stopped their smoking, and Y/N could now clearly see all the guys on the other side of the table. Justin had been in the middle, Khalil and Za on the sides. Their eyes set on Y/N's small frame.

"So, are we gonna start this or not?" Za huffed from his side of the table, his dark eyes rolling in irritation. Y/N quietly glanced his way, but set her eyes down onto the table. She couldn't bare to look up at the three men.

"Za, Khalil, out," Justin spoke, his glazed eyes still upon the girl that sat right across the table. Za quickly pushed the chair out, before standing to his feet, and leaving. Khalil in tow. "Good look, girl, you're going to need it!" Khalil said, exiting behind Za.

Y/N shuddered into her seat, as she sat alone in a room - that smelt of smoke - with Justin. Y/N wanted so much to smile. . .

"So, Y/N," Justin started, a smirk gracing his lips. Y/N shifted in her seat when she heard him speak her name. It was so foreign to her, and definitely a delight. Y/N didn't speak, but looked up to meet his hazel eyes.

"You don't speak, hmm?" Justin teased, waiting for her expression to change. Y/N felt herself getting warm, playing with her fingers that lay in her lap. "What are you here for, then?" Justin asked her, raising an eyebrow in questioning.

"You," Y/N blurted, closing her eyes, just to reopen them. "I don't want to be a good girl, anymore," Y/N finally spoke, her heart beating through her ribcage at her words. Her ears listened to Justin's slight laughter.

"Me?" Justin pointed at his chest, "You want me to turn you?" Y/N nodded, but she stopped when she only heard his laughter, again. She felt as of he was making fun of her. Y/N felt herself heating up, regretting this idea. A lot. . .

"I never thought I'd get that honor, Y/N," Justin said from his side of the table, before a grin settled on his face. Y/N peered at him, taking her lip between her teeth in nervousness. "Hmm, I think I'll do it," Justin spoke, crossing his hands over the table.

"Under one condition," Justin intervened, raising one of his fingers in the air. Y/N looked up at him, just happy that he had said yes.

Justin leaned towards Y/N, a smirk growing on his face as he did so.

"You have to call me Daddy," Justin had became serious, his plump lip in between his teeth. Y/N gasped at him, pulling back into her seat. Did she want this so much that she'd call him that?

Y/N sat still, contemplating on where to do it or not. Justin sat there watching her with hungry eyes, knowing that she would say yes. Who would reject him?

"O-Ok," Y/N agreed, her cheeks heating with a rosy color. Justin let out a short and humorless laugh, "I knew you couldn't resist, babygirl," Justin winked at Y/N before easing himself up out of the seat.

"Now, babygirl, let's go. You're coming with me," Justin said, and stood by the door. Y/Now kept her head low, walking towards him. "Yes. . .Daddy," Y/N whispered, following him out.

~ ~ ~
okay, for mute, i wanted to do a Q&A for all my characters.
in mute, i'll post a chapter where you can ask questions and you'll get them answered!!
yay, aren't you excited!?
the chapter will be up in a few, so have your questions readyy❤❤
dicedpiineapples