"(y/n). please, just stay,"

word count; 607
~

s u m m a r y ; this imagine is like. . .idk how to explain it.  the title just says it all.   i use one sentence and make an imagine from it

"(Y/N). Please, just stay," Justin whispered through the darkness that consumed the whole room. (Y/N) stood still, her hung head low, in the middle of the room.

She couldn't stay. She had to leave. . .if she didn't, she wouldn't be able to stop herself if she had seen Justin's face.

I can't, she told herself, closing her eyes and shaking her head. The silence was thick in the room that held the two. No one had spoken in minutes, but they knew that a lot had to be said.

"(Y/N), don't leave me," Justin croaked again, making (Y/N) wince at his words and his voice. Just the thought of him. . . (Y/N) shook her head, staring into the space that the darkness floated in.

Justin couldn't see her, but he knew he had got to her, in some way. He need her, wanted her. She was the only thing that Justin really wanted in life. Her love. Her body. Her mind. Her soul. He wanted to hook her in, just she had did to him.

(Y/N) hooked, and reeled him in. Her beauty, her personality, her everything captivated him. He wanted to know everything thing about her. What she thought, how she felt, what she was doing. Everything. . .

In the darkness, (Y/N) felt a large hand grasp onto her wrist. She instinctively gasped, wanting to pull away from the only other person in the room. Justin.

"J-Justin, let go," The female voice he'd fell in love with whimpered in front of him, as he grabbed her wrist. The small wrist had fit right into his hand, making his want to smile. But, right now, he couldn't smile. The love of his life wanted to leave him. . .

"No." Justin said, his tone low in the girl's ear. Justin stepped closer, his hand still latched onto her wrist. Justin wanted to drag her back to his bed, and cuddle her to his chest. He wanted to feel her warmth, while muzzling through her mane of hair.

"Justin. . ." She had whimpered again, her eyebrows dropping low. She tugged away from his grip, but had no choice, but to let him hold her wrist. Justin didn't speak, but he did grip her wrist and pull her to his chest.

"No! J-Justin! I can't stay here!" (Y/N) shouted, her eyes pricking with tears as she slammed against Justin's hard chest. Justin had heard the soft whimpers of the girl in front of her, the tears wetting the fabric on his t-shirt.

No one spoke, but she cried onto his chest. Justin let go of her wrist, and held onto her by the back of her neck. She continued to cry into his chest, her small hands gripping at his torso, the closeness getting to her. The cries escaped her, letting Justin know that she did want him, she did want to love him.

Justin stood there, staring at what he could make out. The top of her head leaned against him, her cries suddenly coming to a stop. The hiccups from all her crying had now arrived to the scene, and Justin smiled down at her.

He didn't speak, but he did hold (Y/N) in his arms. "(Y/N). Please, just stay," Justin spoke one last time, before kissing the top of her head, holding her close.

~  ~  ~
finished ittt, lol
dicedpiineapples