i "skate" in #mycalvins

word count; 384
~

s u m m a r y ; you two spend time at the skate park

{ (Y/N)'s Pov }

I sat on the edge of the bench, waiting for Justin to appear. The sun was still out, and a few people with skateboards roamed around the lot, talking and laughing.

I sit there, swinging my legs back and forth, turning my head side to side, watching some guy rolling around on top of his skateboard, his head low. I would've thought that he'd go to a private skate park, but no, there were many people around this one.

You scan the skate park to see justin with a wide grin. a skateboard in his hand, and a snapback upon his head. you smile at the sight, watching as Justin propped himself up on the board, and pushed off with his foot. He came gliding down the ramp, his eyes focused on you.

"Hey, babe," Justin stopped in front of you, and picked up his skateboard. "Hey," You say. Justin lowered his head to your's, placing a soft kiss on your lips. You feel him smile against your lips.

He pulls back, crossing his arms over the hem of his black t-shirt, peeling it off of his body. You watch, eagerly, the shirt dropping to the ground.

His tattooed chest was on full display, some people - mostly girls - stopped to take a look. You didn't notice, because your eyes were also glued to his magnificent chest. You couldn't blame those girls from looking, either.

"So, babe, you wanna learn from the best?" Justin caught your attention, pulling you away from your daydreaming. You look up to his pretty eyes, a smirk on his lips.

You look down at the skateboard in his hand. "Uh, I dunno, Juju, that thing looks dangerous," You speak, pointing at it. Justin laughs at you, "I'll be with you, though. There's nothing to be afraid of, baby girl," Justin reassured, giving you a kind smile.

You could tell that he was so excited to teach you a thing or two.

"Ok, whatever," You huff, rolling your eyes, as you get up from the bench to follow behind him. Justin snickered, making his way up a ramp with you following. . .

~  ~  ~
hah, yup
dicedpiineapples