kiss, marry, fuck

kiss, marry, fuck
word count: 770
~

s u m m a r y ; justin plays the game, and picks you for. . . . .

(Y/N)'s Pov.

I was sitting on the couch with my best friend, when Ellen came on tv.

(Y/BF/N) looked over at me with raised eyebrows, her hands around the remote. "You wanna watch this?" She asked, and I shrugged, "Yeah, I guess," I lay with my feet in her lap, as she pops three skittles into her mouth.

At that moment, Ellen comes up on the flat screen tv with a big smile on her face. "Hello, and welcome back to the show. Today, we have Justin Bieber," (Y/BF/N) looks over me when we hear Justin's name. I didn't know I could blush, but I guess I was, as my friend laughed at me.

"(Y/N)'s baby is on tv!" She shouted with a grin, as I turned my attention back to the tv, rolling my eyes as I go back to listening to the tv. Justin was always on Ellen, and I watched it almost every time. Let's just say I liked watching him.

Being an upcoming actress, I had the chance to meet Justin, and every since that day, I have developed a little crush on him. Okay. . .a big crush.

The audience back on the tv flooded the speaker as Justin waved towards them with a big grin on his face. I instantly smiled, creepily, almost forgetting about my friend who was sitting beside me.

"Okay, today, Justin and an audience member will be playing kiss, marry, and f**" Ellen said, and the audience oohed and cheered as Justin chuckled towards Ellen. My friend looked at me, with her eyes wide, popping skittles into her mouth.

I didn't pay her any mind, watching Justin as they got ready to play the little game.

"Alright, now we need a player. Hmm, where's Heather Fields!?" Ellen shouted to crowd, hoping to find the girl in the crowd full of people. Out of no where, a scream is heard and the camera zooms in on a girl with black hair.

The girl jumped up out of her seat, and ran to the stage where Justin and Ellen was. I lightly smiled, but wished that I was the one beside Justin and Ellen. The crowd clapped, and Justin raised out of his seat to meet the girl with a hug.

"Oh my god, hi!" The girl shouted running into Justin's warm arms. I wanna be in his arms, I thought watching on. "Hey, how are you?" Justin spoke to her, hugging her for only a second before letting her go and sitting beside her on the small couch.

"Okay, so Justin and Heather are going to play the game," Ellen said to the camera, with a smile before pulling out a few cards to read from. I keep my eyes on Justin as much as I can, as the game starts.

"Okay, Heather, you are going to go first," Ellen told the girl, looking down at the card. Heather nodded, a big smile on her face, her eyes shifting to Justin ever few seconds. "You have Justin Bieber, Theo James and Luke Hemmings," Ellen read from the cards, then looking to Heather.

"Umm, okay. I'd kiss Luke Hemmings. . .marry Theo, and f*** Justin," Heather blushed heavily, and Ellen laughed. The audience cheered, like they agreed with the girl. "Good answer!" Justin said, smiling down at the girl. I huffed at the tv, seeing them interact with each other.

"Justin, you have. . .Ellie Goulding, Demi Lovato and (Y/FN) (Y/LN)" Ellen said, giving Justin a smirk. Justin laughed, as he heard his options. Did she just say my name!? "Oh wow!" My friend spoke. I almost jumped out of my seat, I forgot she was here!

"Ellen said your name!" My friend said, looking at me with a glint in her eyes. "Are you sure?" I asked, not believing it at all. Oh gosh, is he gonna kiss me or marry me? I ask myself, thinking about it.

Justin smirked, tapping at his chin. "Hmm, I would kiss Ellie, probably marry Demi and f*** (Y/FN)," Justin said, earning a few screams from crowd. I gasp, not thinking that he would answer like that.

"Well then, (Y/FN) get some!" (Y/BF/N) shouted, smiling at you, turning the tv down a bit so I could hear her. I laugh, rolling my eyes, "Whatever," I pick up a pillow and throw it at her face. "Oww!" She yells, and we both laugh.

I'd definitely fuck him back, I thought.

~ ~ ~
just something short and sweet, i wrote
[ enjoy, ]
bieberdaycare