happy birthday

happy birthday
word count; 1092
~

s u m m a r y ; happy birthday to the one and only. my daddy, lol. . .justin drew bieber💜 i feel like a proud mother, again. he's come through all this and he's still going. . .ps, this cliché as fuk

{ Justin Pov }

I woke up to the sounds of the birds chirping.

I rested on my elbows, my drowsy eyes scanning the spacious bed. When I saw that there was no body laying next to me, I raised my eyebrows in questioning.

Today was my twenty-second birthday and I really wanted Y/N to wake up beside me.

I sighed in annoyance, remembering that since she'd gotten this new job, it had always started at seven, meaning she'd have to be up earlier. I had told her many times before that if she wanted to quit she could, seeing that she didn't like waking up so early.

I let out a yawn, my eyes slightly closing. I shook off my tiredness and turned over to the nightstand, where my phone would be waiting for me. Instead of seeing my phone first, I saw a little card.

I, slowly, grab the card. Opening it, I noticed that the note is written in Y/N's handwriting.

dear justin,

happy birthday, baby! i am so excited for today, and you should be, too. i know that i am usually out at work by now, but my boss let me have today, seeing as it was justin bieber's birthday. hope your ready to have a good day, because it's just beginning. now, hurry and take a shower, cause i know you stank. and, downstairs will be another note waiting. . .

your bae,
Y/N

I smiled, rereading it over once more, before I kick the left over sheets off of me. I push myself up off the bed, and head towards the bathroom, like Y/N had instructed for me.

I walk into the bathroom, ready to take a nice hot shower and change into some more. . .comfortable clothes. I turn on the shower, and quickly brush my teeth.

After the shower, I return to the bedroom, and change into a casual button-down shirt, and black pants. I try taming my hair, and just slick it back. I am twenty-two now, right?

I smirk to myself all the way down to the kitchen, in attempt to find some food. I opened the refrigerator, and found another note. . .

don't eat anything too heavy. ~ Y/N

I laughed. When haven't I ever!? She must've forgot who she's in a relationship with.

I put the card down, and go back to finding food. I settle with just some cereal and a glass of orange juic, because that's basically all I could find.

I clean up my mess, and start traveling to the living room. I chill out there, until a note appeared. . .

there's a driver coming for you at 10, you should be up, and if you ain't, shame on you. ~ Y/N

I smile, and glance over at the clock. 9:44. Alright, I got a few minutes before he gets here. So, in those few minutes, I chilled out, browsing through the tv channels.

It was 10:04 when he showed up.

I hurried outside, seeing a large truck out in the curved parking lot, with tinted windows.

I slid into the truck, giving a small smile to the driver. "Good morning, Mr. Bieber, and happy birthday, as well," The man says, his eyes not once leaving the dashboard. "Thanks, dude," I say, and pull my phone out from my pocket.

I scroll through apps, quickly, as we drive somewhere. I want to ask, but I don't. I don't know why, but I like the surprise of not knowing until we get there. . .

It was at least a good fifteen minutes before we got to the destination.

"Mr. Bieber, we are here," I pick my head up from my phone and see that we were facing a field of tall grass and flowers. I give a questioning glance to the driver, but he just shrugs and sits there.

I sigh, locking my phone and getting out of the truck. I leave the truck behind, and travel forward to see why I am here. Y/N had said nothing about a picnic in her notes.

I trudge forwards more, finally seeing a huge cherry tree. I grinned, widely, when I see Y/N sitting under the tree, with a blanket under her. I instantly smile, and try to quickly make my way to her.

"Hey," I say, catching attention. She looked up and saw me, her pretty eyes scanning me up and down. "Hey, birthday boyyy," She teased playfully, a big grin on her face.

I wait, as she gets up and moves in front of me. Behind her on the floor, was a basket, probably full of food.

She tilts her head up to me, and places a sweet kiss on my lips. I kiss her back, trying to deepen it, but she hesitantly pulls back, a smirk on her face. "Uh uh, birthday boy, not yet," She giggles, before she sits back down in her spot.

"Sit," She commands, and I am happy to sit on the blanket across from her.

She smiles, broadly, reaching for the basket. "Well, it is your birthday, so I thought we'd just have a small picnic. No paparazzi, not friends, just me and you," Y/N says, her eyes glued to the bag, but speaking to me.

"That's cool, just what I wanted," I say, watching when she pulled out a couple of plates. She flashes me a gentle smile, grabbing everything else we'd need for this quiet picnic.

I watched Y/N put a nice looking sandwich onto a plate and push it over to me. "I got all the things you like," Y/N is truly an angel. Everything I like!? As in food!?

I sit up eagerly, my eyes widening in excitement.

Y/N glances up at me, laughing at my expression. I laugh, too. "Babe, you are the best," I smile, widely, grabbing her cheeks and bending down to plant my lips on her's.

I felt her lips spread into a big smile, as I push my lips onto her plump ones. She pulls back, and looks me in the eyes. "Happy birthday, Justin," She whispers, before stealing another kiss.

~ ~ ~
happy birthday, justin!!!
😄ily, lol😄
this is just just a little something, i guess
dicedpiineapples