divorce;1

divorce;1
word count: 1032
~

s u m m a r y ; you and justin get get a divorce

"Ok, the papers are finished," The lady behind the mahogany desk said, shuffling the papers about her desk.

Justin sat there, and so did you. You and Justin just got divorced, from two years of marriage. The first year was pure bliss. The second year. . .not so much. Justin and you just drifted apart.

You also had two children. You had them over the week, and Justin had them for the weekend.

"Alright, thank you," You hastily replied, not ready to see the flashing lights and you weren't really ready for the questions. "Are you two really divorced?" "How could you leave Justin Bieber?" "Did you cheat on him?" "Are those really his children?"

You and Justin both got up, and you were ready to leave this all behind you and move on with your life. With your two children.

"C'mon, (Y/N)," You felt Justin beside you, as you felt a tear slip through your lashes. His hand slid around your waist, to calm you down, and to look professional. Like nothing happened.

You didn't speak, but kept walking towards the doors. You could already hear the snapping of the cameras from outside the door.

A word wasn't spoken as Justin opened the double doors, and escorted you out.

Your eyes held unshed tears, as you kept walking towards your BMW, which was in front of Justin's.

"Justin! Justin!" A man behind a camera called out, stopping Justin in his way to your car. Seeing as Justin stopped moving, the man continued. "Will you go back to Selena?" That question nearly broke you, seeing as this was one of the many reasons you two divorced.

You looked away from Justin and let another single tear fall onto your cheek. Of course, you thought, of course he go back to her. . .

Justin let out an uneasy laugh, "Uh, I don't know. . .I will still provide for (Y/N) and our children," Justin spoke, and you felt him grasp your hand. "We might not be legally together, but she will always be in my heart. Her and my two little ones," That made you want to smile, but you refused to.

Justin's thumb ran over your hand, as he started walking again. You started again, too.

"Over here, over here!" Magazines arrived at the scene, making you swear under your breath. It was official, your romantic life with Justin was over.

You two finally got to your sleek, black BMW you had gotten as a present from Justin. All the people were behind you as Justin walked you to the driver side. You wanted to break all contact with him, as you went to unlock the door.

Opening the door, you were stopped by your ex-husband. Newly ex-husband.

He turned you around by the waist to look into your eyes. Sadness full them up, hurting you all over again.

The tight silence was broken by him, "I will miss you," Justin spoke up, voice cracking with every word that slipped past his lips. You looked past him, "I'll miss you, too," You couldn't look him in the eyes. Not now.

"I'll always love you," Justin snaked his arms around your waist, and brought you closer to him. You couldn't deny that you liked being in his arms. You embraced him back, and sniffled your sob back into your throat.

You broke from the hug first, saying that your had to pick up the kids from their school. He'd let you go, and left you to get them.

You let the tears fall all the way to the pre-school, knowing that you would see him in court. To see who'd get custody of the two children.

~   ~   ~

Pulling up to the pre-school, you wiped your tear stained cheeks. You parked the car, and got out the car, seeing the other parents arriving to pick up their children.

You walk inside, and you instantly put a smile on your face, as you see Jace helping his little sister put on her coat. "You do it like this," Jace showed his sister, as he zipped it up to her chin. Justice watched him with wide eyes.

You smiled at your children, making your way around other people to get to them.

They see you and run directly to you and hugged the life out of you. You instantly forgot about the events that had just happened minutes ago.

You three let go, and you give your babies a big smile. They returned it right back to you. Your moment with them was cut short. . .

"Oh! Mrs. Bieber, how are you?" You heard the familiar voice of one of the women who worked with your children. You turned around and there stood Kelly. Kelly Moore. A lady that has a crush on your now ex-husband. . .

Your mood slightly decreased once you make eye contact. You really didn't want to see the happiness on her face when you tell her that Justin is a free man. Not that Justin wants her. . .

You plastered a fake smile, "Oh, hello, Kelly," You replied, stepping closer to her. Your children still behind you, talking about Santa and Rudolph with a red nose. You genuinely smiled at that, but not at Kelly.

"So, how is Justin?" Kelly was super eager today, seeing as she had got right to the point, wasting zero time. You wanted to shout at her, but instead, acted like an adult you were. "Justin and I are freshly separated," You spoke, trying to seem proud of what you had did to leave him.

Kelly's eyes literally jump out of their sockets. Could she not believe that? She didn't even try to cover up the fact that you two were splitsville. . .

"Really!?" Kelly nearly shouted, as you nodded, "Oh my, you two are legally not together?!?" Kelly questioned, fanning at her face with delight. You wanted to hurt this girl. . .

"Yes, now, we really have to go, bye," You spoke, sharply, grabbing onto your children's hands and strutting out before any tears fell down your cheeks in distress. . .Yes, you still loved Justin.

~   ~   ~
this is only part one, lol
[ bieberdaycare ]